(25) Air Force 27 Army 10
• Service Academy games are usually low scoring but I actually believe this one goes over 31 because the Falcons offense is so lethal. The spread is 18.5 so I’ll take Army to cover and Air Force to win.
(24) Tulane 34 ECU 14
Iowa State 28 (21) Kansas 24
• I have a principle I’ve been using the last few years. When an Unranked team is the favorite over the Ranked team the Unranked team wins 80% of the time. So far this season it’s 2/2. Kansas had a big win last week but I believe Iowa State gets a big win here.
Arizona 24 (19) UCLA 21
• Arizona has been playing tough all season and barely lost to USC & UW. I believe the Wildcats get a win vs ranked UCLA in a lower scoring game.
(18) Utah 24 Arizona State 13
(17) Tennessee 42 UConn 10
(16) Oregon State 31 Colorado 24
• Colorado has major issues on the Offensive Line and even though they have an excellent QB, elite two way player in Travis Hunter and star WRs the Beavers have a better team overall. Oregon State will win this game in the trenches and by establishing the rushing attack.
Clemson 23 (15) Notre Dame 20
• NOBODY is giving the Tigers a chance in this game and it’s actually quite crazy in my opinion. Yes Clemson is 4-4 but this team isn’t incapable of winning a big game. Star RB Will Shipley might be out but Notre Dame also lost their top pass catcher in TE Mitchell Evans. Neither team has WRs who impress me and I don’t see this being a high scoring game. I believe Clemson forces some turnovers and wins an ugly played game.
(14) LSU 34 (8) Alabama 31
• I know the Tigers Defense is VERY BAD but that Offense is VERY GOOD. QB Jayden Daniels is #1 in my Heisman Rankings and this is the type of game you expect him to step up big in. The Tigers also have big time WRs in Malik Nabers and Brian Thomas Jr. I expect this to be a close game with many lead changes but give me a Jayden Daniels led team anyday over Jalen Milroe.
(13) Louisville 31 Virginia Tech 27
• Virginia Tech has really improved as a team with the development of QB Kyron Drones and they have positioned themselves as contenders in the ACC. DE Antwaun Powell-Ryland is in the top 5 in the Nation in Sacks and the Hokies will need to create pressure to fluster Plummer at QB. Overall I believe Louisville is the better team and they’re at home with a Heisman contending RB in Jawhar Jordan. I believe this game is close but UL gets the Win.
(11) Penn State 24 Maryland 17
• Penn State’s Offense and Passing game makes me sick. Drew Allar isn’t completing passes down the field and the whole offense looks stagnant. PSU has the talent in the trenches though to win sloppy games vs bad teams like last week vs Indiana. Maryland is coming off it’s 3rd straight loss including an embarrassing loss to Northwestern. This could be a sloppy game with turnovers but I like PSU to win a close one.
(10) Ole Miss 31 Texas A&M 30
• Ole Miss is having an excellent season but the Aggies will push them in this game and could possibly win. Dart & Judkins should be able to find a way to get ole miss the win but I have the Rebels on upset watch here.
(9) Oklahoma 35 (22) Oklahoma State 28
• Oklahoma State had an outstanding October and RB Ollie Gordon II has positioned himself as a Heisman Contender. Oklahoma is coming off a disappointing loss to Kansas and I believe that wakes them up. Bedlam is always fun and this could be the last game for a while but I do believe the Sooners get the Win.
(7) Texas 24 (23) Kansas State 17
• This game was hard to predict. We just don’t know what Texas really is with Maalik Murphy at QB. Last week vs BYU he didnt have to do too much but he’s surrounded by elite players at RB/WR & TE. I also love what the Longhorns have in the trenches and the Defense can be elite at times. Kansas State has two QBs who can both impact the game, solid RBs and two excellent Offensive Linemen. This game should be competitive, lower scoring in my opinion and close but I believe the Longhorns escape with the Win.
(6) Oregon 45 California 17
• California scored 49 points last week but lost by 1 point to USC. The Golden Bears won’t be able to score that easy this week vs the Ducks and I don’t think they can keep this game close. Oregon is the best team in the Pac 12 in my opinion and I believe they keep proving that here.
(20) USC 45 (5) Washington 42
• The Trojans Defense and Defensive Coordinator are pitiful but I’m not going to forget just how lethal Caleb Williams & this offense can be at times. Washington will score a lot of points but I believe USC can score with them. I expect a high scoring game where both QBs throw for 4 TDs or more but USC gets a massive win her by 3.
(4) Florida State 34 Pittsburgh 14
• Jordan Travis and the Noles won’t overlook the Panthers who upset Louisville. I expect Travis and the WRs to have a big game and the Noles win by 20.
(3) Michigan 38 Purdue 10
• It’s laughable just how easy the Wolverines schedule has been and this game vs Purdue will be another easy one but don’t worry some tough games are coming in the next few weeks. J.J. McCarthy has positioned himself in the Heisman Conversation (I have him 10th) and I expect him to have another big game here. Also how Disappointing has Hudson Card been, my goodness.
(2) Georgia 34 (12) Missouri 17
• Kirby Smart was probably smiling inside watching the CFP Selection Show. Imagine getting to use that as motivation telling your back to back National Championship team that the committee doesn’t believe they’re the #1 team in the Nation. Georgia for some reason plays down to teams that aren’t as good sometimes and beats the hell out of good teams. I believe Missouri is a really good team but I don’t think Georgia just outright dominates them, I do think Georgia wins and covers though.
(1) Ohio State 31 Rutgers 10
• Rutgers has been the Big Ten Darlin this season and Greg Schiano is an excellent coach. Ohio State is on the road in this one and it’s actually only a 18 point spread. This is a great test for QB Kyle McCord in a hostile environment, the Buckeyes need him to play well and establish confidence going forward. I believe Ohio State wins and covers.
Friday Night Games
Syracuse 24 Boston College 21
Wyoming 27 Colorado State 17
Best Unranked Games
Florida 27 Arkansas 24
South Carolina 35 Jacksonville State 17
Michigan State 17 Nebraska 13
Virginia 31 Georgia Tech 27
UTSA 45 North Texas 31
Baylor 26 Houston 21
Minnesota 24 Illinois 20
JMU 33 Georgia State 30
Cincinnati 32 UCF 28
Georgia Southern 42 Texas State 33
Kentucky 24 Mississippi State 23
SMU 34 Rice 24
Miami 27 NC State 14
Boise State 28 Fresno State 24
UNC 63 Campbell 7
Wisconsin 27 Indiana 24
Sam Houston 31 Kennesaw State 14
Navy 28 Temple 27
FAU 35 UAB 31
Louisiana 30 Arkansas State 27
Memphis 38 USF 28
Old Dominion 24 Coastal Carolina 21
Iowa 13 Northwestern 10
UMass 34 Merrimack 27
Auburn 28 Vanderbilt 17
Charlotte 23 Tulsa 20
Hawaii 27 Nevada 26
Southern Miss 31 ULM 26
Liberty 34 Louisiana Tech 24
Appalachian State 31 Marshall 21
MTSU 31 NMSU 28
UNLV 35 UNM 27
West Virginia 30 BYU 21
SDSU 24 Utah State 21
Washington State 28 Stanford 21
WKU 35 UTEP 24
FREE PICKS ATS 💰🔥
Iowa State -2
Michigan State +3
Week 10 Predictions
(25) Air Force 27 Army 10