Photo provided by Clinton Azubuike
Clinton Azubuike is an athlete from London, England who stands at 6-foot-8-inch and weighs 275 pounds. You can check out his profile here.
1. How has the NFL Academy helped you in your football career?
It’s developed me from an athlete to a football player because I came into the academy just after transitioning from various sports, most especially basketball.
2. If you had to compare your style to a NFL/college player , who would be the closest to your style?
I honestly don’t think I can compare myself to no one I feel I’ve been created uniquely, it’s rare to see someone my size move the way I do.
3. What major/degree are you hoping to purse in college?
I want to get a business degree.
4. Favorite football memory?
My first year. I made a lot of friends turned brothers.
5. How has recruiting process been for you?
It’s been okay, grateful to God always!
6. What is one thing coaches should know about you?
I’m an athlete and I could typically play whatever position I’m assigned to!
7. Obviously the NFL is the ultimate goal, besides that, what do you want to do post-college career?
By the end of my college career I want to be able to make my family comfortable, get a degree and set up a lucrative business so I know my family are financially free.
8. What is a fact about you that most do not know about you?
I’m a great cook.
9. Who was your role model growing up?
Jesus and he still is.
10. What is your favorite meal?
11. What is one thing you love about your hometown?
Everyone just happy and free
3star ATH by On3sports
10yd split: 1.53s
Broad jump: 9’8
7f3 in wingspan
11 inch hands