Photo provided by Kiefer Sibley
Kiefer Sibley is a running back who stands at 5-foot-10 and weighs 188 pounds. He currently holds offers from Nebraska, Colorado, and Abilene Christian.
We caught up with Kiefer to learn more about himself before he heads into his senior year. In his junior season he rushed for 2,291 yards on 186 carries with 29 rushing touchdowns. He has a 131 career tackles with 8 PBUs, 4 forced fumbles, 1 interception, and 2 sacks. HUDL link
1. What is your #1 goal from now to senior season?
Getting bigger, stronger, and faster.
2. If you had to compare your style to a NFL/college player , who would be the closest to your style?
3. What major/degree are you hoping to purse in college?
4. Favorite football memory?
Winning a nationals in football in little league.
5. How has recruiting process been for you?
It’s been pretty slow but it’s starting to pick up.
6. What is one thing coaches should know about you?
You will get all I can give to the team.
7. Do you have any top teams at the moment?
8. Do you plan on enrolling early when it is time to attend college?
9. Obviously the NFL is the ultimate goal, besides that, what do you want to do post-college career?
To finish school doesn’t matter what else happens.
10. What is a fact about you that most do not know about you?
I’m from Austin, Texas.
11. Who was your role model growing up?
12. What is your favorite meal?
A #1 from Chick-Fil-A and add another sandwich.
13. What is one thing you love about your hometown?
It has tradition.