Photo provided by Jamar Taylor Jr.
Jamar Taylor Jr is a wide receiver who stands at 6-foot-1 and weighs 187 pounds. He currently holds offers from 10 programs.
We caught up with Jamar to learn more about himself before he heads into his senior year. He is looking to help the Dreadnaughts to another state championship.
1. What is your #1 goal from now to senior season?
Be the best.
2. If you had to compare your style to a NFL/college player , who would be the closest to your style?
Jaxon Smith Njigba.
3. What major/degree are you hoping to purse in college?
4. Favorite football memory?
Playing at Lakeland.
5. How has recruiting process been for you?
It’s been nice I want it to go better after spring.
6. What is one thing coaches should know about you?
I am respectful and always listen.
7. Do you have any top teams at the moment?
8. Do you plan on enrolling early when it is time to attend college?
9. What is a fact about you that most do not know about you?
I love video games.
10. Who was your role model growing up?
11. What is your favorite meal?
Chicken and rice.
12. What is one thing you love about your hometown?