Evan Hall committed to Utah State as a preferred walk-on offensive linemen on Wednesday.
COMMITTED!!! So blessed and honored to say I’m going to continue my education and play football at THE UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY!!! Go Aggies!! 🔵⚪️🐃@CHbanderson @MichaelGibbs76 @CoachMicahJames pic.twitter.com/2ktPyAT08o
— evan_hall75 (@evan_hall75) February 3, 2021
We caught up with one of the newest Aggies to talk about what’s ahead.
1. What major/degree are you hoping to pursue in college?
I will be pursuing a bachelors degree in business.
2. Favorite football memory?
My favorite football memory will be winning back-to-back state championships in high school.
3. Did you ever visit Utah State before committing to them?
I grew up about 20 minutes from the campus and my family always got season tickets so I went to every game but I never was able to go on an official visit due to the COVID(-19) restriction.
4. What stuck out to you about playing at Utah State?
Growing up so close to campus, I always wanted to run out onto the field as an Aggie.
5. What was the ultimate reason to attend Utah State?
All of my family has attended Utah State and it’s my turn to carry it on.
6. If you could talk to one former Utah State Aggie who went to the NFL, which player would it be?
Definitely Bobby Wagner; he was such a stud when he wore No. 9 for the Aggies and he has been super successful and will definitely be a future NFL Hall of Famer.