We caught up with Noah Collins.
Collins is a 5-foot-7 running back and defensive back from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Despite being small in size, Collins has big football dreams.
Fifth Quarter staff asked Collins some questions as he prepares for his offseason as he just completed his junior season.
1. What is your goal between now and your senior year?
My goal is to have at least two offers by the end of my senior year.
2. If you had to compare your style to a NFL/college athlete, who would be the closest to your style?
I think my NFL comparison would be to Tyreek Hill because of my size and speed.
3. What major/degree are you hoping to pursue?
I am hoping to pursue a degree in mechanical engineering.
4. Would you be willing to change positions if a coach asked you?
I would be willing to play anything on the offense side of the ball; I just don’t belong on the defensive side of the ball.
5. Obviously the NFL is the ultimate goal; besides that, what do you want to do post-college career?
I am hoping to get into the real estate business.
6. What is a fact about you that most do not know about you?
I am grateful for my size and wouldn’t change it.
7. Who was your role model growing up?
Tyreek Hill and Usain Bolt were my biggest role models growing up because the gift that they have is very similar to mine.
8. What is your favorite drill to do in practice?
My favorite drill is 1-on-1 drills because they contain very elusive footwork.
9. What is your favorite meal?
My favorite meal is spaghetti and salad.
10. What are some of your hobbies besides football?
I play the game and just like to hang out.
11. Favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Attack on Titans because it shows what leadership really means.
12. What is one thing you love about your hometown?
It is what made me who I am today.
Averaged 11.7 yards per carry
Averaged 101 yards per game