Photos provided by Michigan Athletics
(25) Kansas State 38 Baylor 23
(24) UNC 31 Duke 13
• If Riley Leonard was 100% healthy I believe this game could go another direction but without a 100% Leonard I believe Drake Maye and UNC win comfortably.
(23) Tulane 34 Tulsa 20
Rutgers 10 (22) Iowa 6
• The Over/Under in this game is 28.5, DID YOU HEAR ME 28.5!!!!!!! This is incredible, a lower total than military academy games. You know what’s crazy, I actually believe the under hits also. I like Rutgers to win, they’ve been playing well and they’re already bowl eligible.
(21) Arizona 38 Colorado 35
• The Wildcats and Head Coach Jedd Fisch have really impressed me this season. QB Noah Fifita has taken over as QB1 & played sensational. The Wildcats are a 10.5 point favorite, I like Colorado to cover but the Wildcats pull out a close win.
(19) LSU 42 Florida 21
• If Jayden Daniels plays then LSU wins and covers comfortably. If Daniels doesn’t play then LSU still wins, BUT it’s possible the Gators could cover the 13.5/14 point spread.
(17) Oklahoma 31 West Virginia 17
• Oklahoma is coming off back to back losses to Kansas and Oklahoma State. I’ll be honest, West Virginia isn’t a team you want to play when you’re team is currently struggling. This Mountaineers team has exceeded expectations and QB Garrett Greene plays with a lot of confidence and toughness. Ultimately I believe Dillon Gabriel leads the Sooners to a win, but it won’t be easy.
(16) Kansas 28 Texas Tech 27
• This is a sneaky game where I wouldn’t be surprised if the Red Raiders get the win but the Jayhawks have a winning mentality right now so I’ll roll with them. I’m not sure if Jalon Daniels plays but if he does I’ll feel much more confident in the Jayhawks.
UCF 35 (15) Oklahoma State 31
• I know what you’re thinking, but I’ll be honest, this isn’t really that big of an upset. This is a prime letdown spot for the Cowboys coming off a massive rivalry win vs Oklahoma and I believe UCF is a better team than the 4-5 record they have.
(13) Tennessee 31 (14) Missouri 27
• Missouri Star WR Luther Burden III is currently questionable and could be a GTD. My formula likes Tennessee in a close game and if Burden III doesn’t play I feel really comfortable about the Vols winning.
(12) Oregon State 31 Stanford 19
(8) Alabama 35 Kentucky 14
• The spread is only 10.5 in this game but I believe the Crimson Tide are at least three TDs better than Kentucky. Jalen Milroe actually used his legs last week and looked like a completely different and dynamic player. If Milroe continues to play like that I think Alabama wins by three TDs in this one.
(7) Texas 38 TCU 21
(6) Oregon 45 USC 32
• The Ducks are a much better team overall than the Trojans and much much better in the Trenches. The Spread is 14.5 in this game and I actually believe the Trojans can keep it closer than that if Caleb Williams can play to his capabilities. If Williams is off then this could be a blowout win for Oregon.
(5) Washington 42 (18) Utah 21
• I’ve predicted both Utah losses vs Oregon State and Oregon and I believe this will be their 3rd loss. If the Huskies play to their capabilities they’re a much better team than the Utes. I expect a big game from Michael Penix Jr and the receivers and it should be tough for the Utes to keep up.
(4) Florida State 31 Miami 20
• Miami has been disappointing and the Noles continue to find ways to win even when some of their top players are out. Hopefully Keon Coleman will be back this week but even while missing him and Johnny Wilson last week Jordan Travis stepped up and led them to a win. Tyler Van Dyke went from Tyler Van Dimes to Turnover Van Dyke within a year and he’s leaking confidence. The Noles are the better team by a mile but I think the Canes play with a chip on their shoulder and cover ATS in this rivalry game.
(3) Michigan 24 (10) Penn State 17
• Michigan hasn’t truly been tested yet this season, their schedule has been very easy but credit to them, they’ve taken care of business and looked impressive doing so. When Penn State lost to Ohio State it’s because Marvin Harrison Jr single handedly took over the game and Drew Allar couldn’t complete a pass downfield. I don’t think Michigan has a WR on the same level of Harrison Jr but they do have some absolute hogs in the trenches and two great RBs. JJ McCarthy is also a way better QB than Kyle McCord so in my opinion this Wolverines team is more dangerous than Ohio State. I believe PSU keeps it close, Allar plays better but I’m taking the better team in Michigan.
(2) Georgia 38 (9) Ole Miss 29
• Lane Kiffin will have the Rebels ready to play in this one but Lane Kiffin is very volatile as a play caller and risk taker. What that means is that could keep Ole Miss in this game if they’re converting 4th downs and 2 point conversions but it could also be fatal if they don’t convert a 4th down and leave the Dawgs with a short field. I’ll take Georgia to win and Ole Miss to cover +11.
(1) Ohio State 42 Michigan State 3
SMU 49 North Texas 35
UNLV 27 Wyoming 24
Best Unranked Saturday Games
Clemson 34 Georgia Tech 14
Maryland 24 Nebraska 16
Liberty 35 Old Dominion 24
Georgia State 33 Appalachian St 27
Wake Forest 20 NCSU 17
WKU 35 NMSU 28
CCU 31 Texas State 28
Auburn 24 Arkansas 21
California 38 WSU 35
Marshall 28 Georgia Southern 24
UTSA 42 Rice 34
Boston College 27 Virginia Tech 24
Army 24 Holy Cross 14
Illinois 20 Indiana 17
USF 42 Temple 28
South Carolina 37 Vanderbilt 20
JMU 41 UConn 17
Memphis 35 Charlotte 23
Troy 38 ULM 17
Utah State 42 Nevada 20
LA Tech 31 Sam Houston 21
MTSU 34 FIU 20
Purdue 17 Minnesota 14
Wisconsin 27 Northwestern 10
Pittsburgh 17 Syracuse 13
UAB 27 Navy 22
FAU 30 ECU 17
South Alabama 36 Arkansas State 20
Cincinnati 31 Houston 27
Colorado State 23 SDSU 16
Texas A&M 41 Mississippi State 10
UCLA 37 Arizona State 17
Boise State 38 New Mexico 17
Iowa State 21 BYU 17
Fresno State 35 SJSU 31
Air Force 35 Hawaii 21
FREE PICKS ATS WEEK 11
Wake Forest +3