Photo provided by Texas Athletics
(25) JMU 35 Old Dominion 10
• This commonwealth showdown shouldn’t be close. The Dukes are the superior team and I expect them to win and cover ATS.
(24) USC 45 California 24
• The Trojans playoff hopes are over, Caleb Williams repeat Heisman Campaign is in shambles but the Pac 12 championship hopes for the Trojans is still within reach. USC needs to take a deep breath and take things game by game. Talent wise USC should win vs California 9/10 times but the spread is only 10. I actually believe Caleb Williams plays great and USC covers this week, California will score their share of points but give me the Trojans -10 ATS.
(23) UCLA 45 Colorado 24
• The Bruins Defense has really stepped up this season and they should cause fits for a suspect Buffaloes OL. The spread on this game is UCLA -16.5 and that screams from Vegas “Please take Colorado”. I think UCLA wins and covers the spread.
(22) Tulane 38 Rice 21
Kentucky 27 (21) Tennessee 24
• This game should be back and forth, I don’t see much difference between the two teams. If Tennessee wants to win Joe Milton will have to play his best and the defense will have to slow down Ray Davis. For Kentucky they need to get Devin Leary going, he’s been disappointing this season and his completion percentage needs to improve. I like the Wildcats being at home, so I’ll take Kentucky to get the upset.
(19) Air Force 31 Colorado State 24
• Colorado State has an offense good enough to score points but Air Force is capable of completing passes and running clock as well. I believe this game is closer then the experts think but Air Force stays undefeated.
(18) Louisville 24 (20) Duke 17
• If Duke didn’t play Riley Leonard last week and his ankle had more time to heal I’d lean Duke to win this game. Unfortunately Riley played last week and tweaked his ankle again. Leonard isn’t 100% and to be honest I doubt he could play a full game. With all of that being said give me Louisville who’s played excellent all season except for the Pittsburgh game.
(17) UNC 35 Georgia Tech 27
• I believe UNC bounces back this week and gets the win but the Yellowjackets always play the Tar Heels tought at home.
(14) Notre Dame 34 Pittsburgh 10
• Louisville beat Notre Dame, Pittsburgh beat Louisville so obviously Pittsburgh should beat Notre Dame? Not exactly!!!! Give me the Irish to win and cover ATS. I believe Sam Hartman steps up and Audric Estime has a big game.
(12) Ole Miss 49 Vanderbilt 21
(11) Oregon State 37 Arizona 27
• Arizona has been playing well lately and they have some dynamic players at RB/WR but the Beavers are an all around solid team. DJ Uiagalelei has played well since Transferring from Clemson and I expect him to play well here.
(10) Penn State 42 Indiana 7
• I want to see Penn State let Drew Allar air it out in this game and make big plays downfield to get him ready for the Michigan game. Indiana has been very disappointing all season and it’s no reason why PSU shouldn’t cover the 31.5 point spread.
(8) Oregon 31 (13) Utah 14
• Utah has shocked us all this season. They’ve played exceptionally well without Cam Rising and Brant Kuithe but now the injuries are piling up and they’re going up against a more talented team in Oregon. I’ve loved watching Safety Sione Vaki play RB and he’s provided a spark but this Ducks Defense is much better than USC. Oregon has the OL, Offense and Defense to win this game and cover the spread and I believe they win easily.
(7) Texas 35 BYU 14
• Quinn Ewers is OUT with an injury so Maalik Murphy takes over at QB. I believe this game is all Murphys and I’m not worried about Arch Manning coming in. Murphy needs a chance to prove himself without someone looking over his back. Texas will most likely rely on RB Jonathon Brooks to carry the load but Murphy has plenty of talent at WR/TE if he airs it out. BYU has been disappointing this season and the Longhorns are too good in the trenches for BYU to win this game.
(6) Oklahoma 42 Kansas 21
• Kansas QB Jalon Daniels has been dealing with injuries the last few weeks but even if he plays I believe the Sooners are a much better team. Dillon Gabriel has been phenomenal all season and he’s making a case for the Heisman. I like the Sooners to win and cover ATS.
(5) Washington 38 Stanford 17
• Michael Penix Jr had a disappointing game last week and he will need to improve this week to stay at the top of the Heisman Conversation. I think Washington wins easily and Penix Jr has 4 TDs or more.
(3) Ohio State 28 Wisconsin 14
• My formula loves the Badgers +14.5 for some reason. Obviously Ohio State is the better team with way more talent but Wisconsin has good coaching and still has elite RB Braelon Allen to rely on.
(1) Georgia 34 Florida 17
• Georgia is without Brock Bowers but I believe Oscar Delp steps up at TE and the Wide Receivers make more of an impact. Florida would need to establish the rushing attack to win this game and I just don’t see it happening. I’ll take Georgia to win and cover the 14.
Virginia Tech 24 Syracuse 21
Georgia Southern 38 Georgia State 34
Charlotte 24 Florida Atlantic 21
Boston College 35 UConn 20
Kansas State 41 Houston 27
Maryland 28 Northwestern 20
Texas A&M 27 South Carolina 17
SMU 35 Tulsa 20
Army 24 UMass 21
UCF 38 West Virginia 27
EMU 24 WMU 17
Clemson 24 NC State 10
Memphis 42 North Texas 24
UTSA 35 ECU 17
Baylor 20 Iowa State 13
Ohio 24 Miami OH 14
Minnesota 17 Michigan State 14
Auburn 24 Mississippi State 14
Purdue 20 Nebraska 17
Appalachian State 36 USM 21
Miami 38 UVA 17
Arkansas State 35 ULM 28
South Alabama 34 Louisiana 24
Boise State 21 Wyoming 17
Marshall 24 Coastal Carolina 17
Troy 28 Texas State 27
Oklahoma State 34 Cincinnati 24
Washington State 34 Arizona State 24
Nevada 24 New Mexico 20
Fresno State 31 UNLV 26
San Jose State 34 Hawaii 24
FREE PICKS ATS 💰🔥