Photo provided by Penn State Athletics
(25) UCLA 38 Stanford 17
Minnesota 17 (24) Iowa 13
• The Sickos Committee will be all over this game which could be a special teams / defensive showdown. Iowa has one of the top punters in CFB in Tory Taylor who I watched single-handedly pin the Badgers deep multiple times last week and flip field position. Iowa QB Deacon Hill has been putrid and I believe this is a prime spot for an upset. Minnesota hasn’t been anything spectacular but in a game that could only have 24-30 points I like taking an opportunity on the Gophers.
(23) Tulane 38 North Texas 21
(22) Air Force 17 Navy 10
• Military Academy games are usually low scoring and Air Force will be without their starting QB who’s been phenomenal all season. I expect Air Force to win but Navy will keep it close and cover the 7 point spread.
(20) Missouri 30 South Carolina 24
• South Carolina had a meltdown last week and lost to Florida, Coach Shane Beamer apparently kicked something and broke his foot afterwards so as you can see the Gamecocks are having a tough time. Missouri is the second best team in the East in my opinion behind Georgia. QB Brady Cook and WR Luther Burden III have been outstanding all season and I expect another big game from both here, Tigers win by 6.
(19) LSU 45 Army 7
• LSU has had trouble on Defense this season in the secondary but I don’t see how Army can expose that weakness. I believe LSU shuts down the rushing attack and Jayden Daniels has another big game at QB, Tigers win big.
(18) USC 34 (14) Utah 21
• I’m starting to think Cam Rising won’t play at all this season. If Cam Rising and Brant Kuithe were playing I believe Utah could take advantage of a weak USC defense and win but without them I believe the Trojans win by double digits. Look for Caleb Williams to bounce back and have 3-4 TDs.
(13) Ole Miss 28 Auburn 27
(11) Alabama 24 (17) Tennessee 17
• I’ll never forget last years Vols win over Alabama and the goalposts going into the river or Jalin Hyatt smoking a cigar with Peyton Manning, epic times. Unfortunately for the vols Hendon Hooker and Jalin Hyatt are in the NFL. Joe Milton hasn’t been as impressive this season as I thought he might be and without him playing spectacular I don’t think the Vols win this one.
(10) UNC 42 UVA 21
(9) Oregon 45 Washington State 17
• Oregon is coming off a tough loss to Washington while Washington State is coming off a blowout loss to Arizona. Even though Oregon lost I don’t think they played bad at all, meanwhile Washington State lost and actually looked bad. In my opinion Oregon is way better than WSU and I believe they prove it on the field.
(8) Texas 42 Houston 24
• I believe Houston plays tough in this game and competes but overall the Longhorns have way too much talent. Longhorns win, cougars cover the spread.
(6) Oklahoma 41 UCF 27
• Dillon Gabriel gets to play his former team while UCF gets starting QB John Rhys Plumlee back from injury. I expect Gabriel to play exceptionally well and improve on his Heisman Numbers but the Knights keep it closer than the experts think.
(5) Washington 42 Arizona State 17
(4) Florida State 30 (16) Duke 17
• If Riley Leonard plays then Duke will have a better opportunity to keep this one close but I don’t see Duke winning. I believe FSU is better and deeper and the playmakers at WR will be hard to stop, Noles by 13!!!!
(3) Ohio State 20 (7) Penn State 17
• These two teams are so evenly matched in my opinion which makes it hard to predict this one. Ohio State isn’t as strong at QB this season with Kyle McCord and the offense isn’t as elite but the Defense is one of the top in the country. Penn State has a talented QB in Drew Allar, elite RBs and a good OL. On Defense I love King at CB for Penn State and believe he has a big game. This one will be a lower scoring defensive battle with key punts but I lean Ohio State with the home field advantage.
(2) Michigan 41 Michigan State 10
SMU 42 Temple 24
Baylor 24 Cincinnati 21
Boston College 31 Georgia Tech 28
Memphis 31 UAB 27
Arkansas 27 Mississippi State 24
Indiana 17 Rutgers 14
Ohio 42 WMU 20
Bowling Green 20 Akron 14
ECU 21 Charlotte 17
Georgia Southern 38 ULM 17
Buffalo 24 Kent State 14
CMU 20 Ball State 17
NIU 31 EMU 13
Nebraska 24 Northwestern 17
Oklahoma State 28 West Virginia 24
Wake Forest 24 Pittsburgh 20
USF 31 UConn 24
Wisconsin 20 Illinois 10
Miami OH 27 Toledo 24
New Mexico 35 Hawaii 31
FAU 30 UTSA 28
Appalachian State 31 ODU 27
CCU 31 Arkansas State 28
UNLV 37 Colorado State 34
Kansas State 28 TCU 24
BYU 24 Texas Tech 21
SJSU 35 Utah State 34
Miami 27 Clemson 24
Louisiana 34 Georgia State 31
San Diego State 26 Nevada 17
FREE PICKS ATS 🔥💰🔥💰🔥💰
Wake Forest -1
Penn State +4.5
Boston College +5
Arkansas State +10
Mississippi State +7