Photo provided by JT Gawrys
JT Gawrys is a wide receiver or tight end who stands at6-foot 3-inch and weighs 195 pounds. You can check his profile out here.
1. You went some camps this summer, what was the best part of these camps?
Learning from coaches at the next level from all different conferences and competing against really good competition.
2. If you had to compare your style to a NFL/college player , who would be the closest to your style?
Dalton Kincaid (Utah) or Sam LaPorta (Iowa) because they remind me of a hybrid wide receiver/tight end which is about my game. I hope develop the way Sam LaPorta (Iowa) did.
3. What major/degree are you hoping to purse in college?
I want to get an accounting and Law Degree.
4. Favorite football memory?
Just working towards a state championship with my teammate every day starting in the summer.
5. How has recruiting process been for you?
Going well considering I lost my junior year. Lot of smaller school offers and big school interest pending my senior season.
6. What is one thing coaches should know about you?
I am a late developer and know all there is to the game. I am a late developer and pride myself on learning so much more about the game. I play at the highest level in high school and I play with speed as a ran a 4.6 40 yard dash and 4.3 shuttle drill while also jumping a 32’ inch vert.
7. Obviously the NFL is the ultimate goal, besides that, what do you want to do post-college career?
I really want to pursue those degrees I mentioned earlier, but I mean just to become successful in the business world while also raising a family on my own.
8. What is a fact about you that most do not know about you?
My work ethic, I’m not a typical teenager. I don’t follow the crowd.
9. Who was your role model growing up?
When I was young I really looked up to players like Rob Gronkowski, Davante Adams, and Deion Sanders. But as I grew more my dad became a big role model for me and my life.
10. What is your favorite meal?
Chicken friend rice is a favorite in my house.
11. What is one thing you love about your hometown?
I love my friends in my hometown. I’ve been here all my life and have really grown close with numerous friends that I wouldn’t trade out for the world.