Photo provided by Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones is an Athlete who stands at 6-foot-0 and weighs 150 pounds. He is played for Stony Brook in New York for one year and transferred to Ole Miss with 4 years of eligibility left. He is better known for his nickname “White Lightning” as he ran a 4.35 40-yard dash in August. He has “SEC” speed and will continue to improve his speed as he continues his journey at Ole Miss.
1. What is your #1 goal from now to fall season?
I want to bring myself from a 4.35 speed down to a 4.2
2. If you had to compare your style to a NFL/college player ,who would be the closest to your style?
Tre White is my NFL idol and who I model in my playing style. He plays fast and smart and is always trying to get his hands on the ball.
3. What major/degree are you hoping to purse in college?
I am pursuing business management.
4. Why did you ultimately decide to transfer to Ole Miss?
I chose Ole Miss because they made me feel at home and Lane Kiffin is bringing home a national championship within the next couple seasons with all his changes.
5. Obviously the NFL is the ultimate goal, besides that, what do you want to do post-college career?
Post-college I want to work in sports management on the business/coaching side of sports.
6. What is a fact about you that most do not know about you?
Aside from sports, playing the drums is my big hobby and talent.
7. Who was your role model growing up?
My dad, who also played college, was my role model and taught me how to pursue no matter the obstacles in your way.