Photo provided by Texas Athletics
QB Carson Beck – Georgia
QB Dillon Gabriel – Oklahoma
RB Bucky Irving – Oregon
RB Audric Estime – Notre Dame
RB Ollie Gordon II – Oklahoma State
RB Quinton Cooley – Liberty
WR Luther Burden III – Missouri
WR Troy Franklin – Oregon
WR Rome Odunze – Washington
10. QB J.J. McCarthy – Michigan
• McCarthy has been solid all season completing 78.1% of his passes while throwing for 1,799 yards 18 TDs to just 3 INTs, he’s also rushed for 168 yards 3 TDs. The only reason I have McCarthy at #10 is because the schedule has been extremely easy, he has an opportunity to climb the rankings if he can play well vs Penn State and Ohio State.
9. RB Jawhar Jordan – Louisville
• Jordan is being slept on when it comes to the Heisman conversation but his play this season has been elite. He’s rushed for 824 yards 10 TDs while averaging 7.5 yards per carry. He’s also caught 10 passes for 174 yards 1 TD. If Jordan keeps playing well and Louisville keeps winning he will move up in my rankings.
8. RB Jonathon Brooks – Texas
• Brooks has stepped in this season and replaced Bijan Robinson better than I believed he could. He’s rushed for 923 yards 7 TDs averaging 6.4 yards per carry. He’s also caught 22 passes for 212 yards 1 TD.
7. DE Jalen Green – JMU
• Green has been the best Defensive Player in CFB and if he was on a team like Georgia or Alabama I believe he would be top ten in every experts Heisman Rankings. I’ll be honest I’m the only person who probably has him in my top ten but he absolutely deserves it. This season he has 46 Tackles, 21 Tackles for Loss, 15.5 Sacks, 1 INT, 2 Forced Fumbles and 1 TD.
6. WR Marvin Harrison Jr – Ohio State
• Harrison Jr carried the Buckeyes to a win vs Penn State and he’s been tremendous the last few weeks. This season he’s caught 48 passes for 889 yards 8 TDs averaging 18.5 yards per catch.
5. WR Malik Nabers – LSU
• Nabers is having a tremendous season and his Draft Stock is sky high right now. This season he’s caught 56 passes for 981 yards 9 TDs averaging 17.5 yards per catch. If LSU beats Alabama and Nabers keeps playing well he will have an opportunity to climb my rankings.
4. QB Bo Nix – Oregon
• Nix is completing 78.3% of his passes which is better than any QB on this list. This season he’s thrown for 2,337 yards 21 TDs (1 INT) and rushed for 113 yards 3 TDs. The Ducks lost to Washington but I believe they’re the best team in the Pac 12 and Nix will lead them to a Pac 12 championship.
3. QB Jordan Travis – Florida State
• Travis has been the leader and playmaker the Noles needed him to be all season. This season he’s thrown for 2,109 yards 18 TDs (2 INTs) completing 64.8% of his passes while also rushing for 205 yards 6 TDs. Travis has some impressive wins and plenty more opportunities to stack his resume.
2. QB Michael Penix Jr – Washington
• Penix Jr has had a few rough games but he also led the Huskies to a win over #6 ranked Oregon. This season he’s thrown for 2,945 yards 24 Touchdowns (6 INTs) while completing 68.8% of his passes.
1. QB Jayden Daniels – LSU
• Daniels has single handedly led the Tigers to multiple wins and without him LSU would have four losses or more. This season he’s thrown for 2,573 yards 25 TDs (3 INTs) while completing 73.1% of his passes. He’s also an excellent runner having rushed for 521 yards 5 Touchdowns.