Photo created by NCAAFNation247
QB Quinn Ewers – Texas
QB Kaidon Salter – Liberty
QB Jaxson Dart – Ole Miss
QB Brady Cook – Missouri
QB Drake Maye – UNC
RB Blake Corum – Michigan
WR Marvin Harrison Jr – Ohio State
WR Malik Nabers – LSU
WR Brian Thomas Jr – LSU
WR Rome Odunze – Washington
12. QB Cam Ward – Washington State
• Ward’s performance vs UCLA this weekend was subpar. He was 19-39 (48%) and threw 2 INTs. I’m not completely dropping him from my rankings because of one game but another game like that and he’s gone. Overall he’s been solid throwing for 1,586 yards 14 TDs (2 INTs) and rushing for 97 yards 3 TDs.
11. RB Ray Davis – Kentucky
• Davis and Kentucky were overmatched last week vs Georgia. This season he’s been incredible though with 653 yards 8 TDs averaging 7.2 yards per carry. Davis also provides production in the passing attack catching 13 passes for 182 yards 4 TDs.
10. QB Shedeur Sanders – Colorado
• Sanders has single handedly carried the Buffaloes to a few wins this season and he’s doing it behind an Offensive Line that’s below average or you could say just plain bad. This season he’s thrown for 2,020 yards 16 TDs (2 INTs) completing 72.7% of his passes. He’s also added 3 rushing TDs.
9. WR Luther Burden III – Missouri
• I’ll be honest, this feels too low for Burden III but it’s so many deserving players for the top 10. This season he’s caught 54 passes for 793 yards 5 Touchdowns averaging 14.7 ypc.
8. RB Jawhar Jordan – Louisville
• Thank goodness I have Jawhar on 2 of my CFF teams because he’s carrying me to victories just like he’s doing for Louisville. This season he’s rushed for 653 yards 8 TDs averaging an outstanding 7.5 yards per carry. He’s also caught 9 passes for 168 yards 1 TD.
7. QB Jordan Travis – Florida State
• Travis hasn’t put up “Monster” numbers but he’s been a phenomenal leader and led the Noles to some big wins vs LSU and Clemson. This season he’s thrown for 1,198 yards 12 TDs (1 INT) completing 63.4% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 119 yards 2 TDs.
6. QB Dillon Gabriel – Oklahoma
• Gabriel has been great for the Sooners and he led OU to a big win vs Texas this past Saturday. This season he’s thrown for 1,878 yards 16 TDs (2 INTs) completing 72.3% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 208 yards 5 TDs.
5. QB Bo Nix – Oregon
• Nix keeps improving his Heisman Rankings each week and has another HUGE opportunity to do so vs Washington on the road this week. This season he’s thrown for 1,459 yards 15 TDs (1 INT) completing 80.4% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 87 yards 1 TD.
4. QB Jayden Daniels – LSU
• Yes LSU has two losses, but they’d possibly have four if Daniels wasn’t at QB. He’s been spectacular throwing for 1,969 yards 19 TDs (2 INTs) completing 72.9% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 422 yards 2 TDs.
3. TE Brock Bowers – Georgia
• If you’ve watched Georgia you realize just how special Bowers is to this Offense. Bowers is the BEST TE in College Football and it’s not a close second. This season he’s caught 37 passes for 545 yards 4 TDs averaging 14.7 ypc. Bowers also has one rushing TD.
2. QB Michael Penix Jr – Washington
• Penix Jr has tremendous numbers this season and has an opportunity to make himself the Heisman Favorite this weekend vs Oregon. This season he’s thrown for 1,999 yards 16 TDs (2 INTs) completing 74.7% of his passes.
1. QB Caleb Williams – USC
• I’ll be completely honest, The Trojans would have lost to Colorado and Arizona if Caleb Williams wasn’t at QB. The Trojans defense isn’t good and Williams is putting the team on his back. This season he’s thrown for 1,808 yards 22 Touchdowns (1 INT) averaging 71.7% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 124 yards 6 Touchdowns.