Photo provided by Missouri Athletics
QB Sam Hartman – Notre Dame
RB Audric Estime – Notre Dame
RB Jawhar Jordan – Louisville
WR Rome Odunze – Washington
QB Jayden Daniels – LSU
QB Brady Cook – Missouri
RB Blake Corum – Michigan
QB Jaxson Dart – Ole Miss
RB Jonathon Brooks – Texas
TE Brock Bowers – Georgia
12. QB Kaidon Salter – Liberty
• The Flames had a bye last week but resume play this Thursday vs Sam Houston where I’ll be in attendance to see Salter live. This season he’s thrown for 919 yards 11 TDs (1 INT) and rushed for 268 yards 5 Touchdowns.
11. QB Tyler Van Dyke – Miami
• TVD and the Canes had a bye last week but resume play this week vs Georgia Tech who just lost to Bowling Green. TVD should be able to put up big numbers vs GT. This season he’s thrown for 1,042 yards 11 TDs (1 INT) while completing 74.7% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 43 yards 1 TD.
10. QB Shedeur Sanders – Colorado
• Yes Colorado has two losses vs Oregon & USC but they’d most likely have four losses if Shedeur wasn’t at QB. The stats he’s able to put up behind an OL that’s horrible is really incredible. This season he’s thrown for 1,781 yards 15 TDs (2 INTs) completing 74.8% of his passes. Sanders has also rushed for 2 TDs.
9. QB Dillon Gabriel – Oklahoma
• Gabriel has an opportunity to improve his stock in the Heisman rankings this week vs Texas. So far this season he’s thrown for 1,593 yards 15 TDs (2 INTs) completing 75.2% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 95 yards 4 TDs.
8. QB Jordan Travis – Florida State
• FSU is currently undefeated with two big wins vs LSU & Clemson. Travis has a matchup this week vs Virginia Tech where he could improve on his already impressive stats. This season he’s thrown for 1,028 yards 10 TDs (1 INT) and rushed for 94 yards 2 TDs.
7. WR Luther Burden III – Missouri
• My Top WR on the Heisman Board is Burden III. This season he’s caught 43 passes for 644 yards 5 TDs averaging 15 yards per catch. Burden has helped lead the Tigers to a 5-0 record.
6. QB Quinn Ewers – Texas
• Ewers has been remarkable all season and he really worked hard in the Offseason to be in this position. He has a big opportunity to make a statement to Heisman Voters this weekend vs Rival Oklahoma. This season he’s thrown for 1,358 yards 10 TDs (1 INT) completing 66% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 74 yards 5 TDs.
5. RB Ray Davis – Kentucky
• Davis is the highest ranked RB on my list and last weeks game vs Florida really vaulted him up my rankings. This season he’s rushed for 594 yards 8 TDs averaging an impressive 7.8 yards per carry. He’s also caught 11 passes for 146 yards 3 TDs.
4. QB Bo Nix – Oregon
• Nix made a big statement two weeks ago vs Colorado and he’s having an impressive season completing 80.4% of his passes, that’s incredible!!!!! This season he’s thrown for 1,459 yards 15 TDs (1 INT) and rushed for 87 yards 1 TD.
3. QB Cam Ward – Washington State
• WSU had a bye last week but they have a tough matchup this week on the road vs UCLA. This season Ward has thrown for 1,389 yards 13 TDs (0 INTs) while completing 74.5% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 109 yards 3 TDs.
2. QB Michael Penix Jr – Washington
• I dropped Penix Jr from 1st to 2nd because Caleb Williams had a much better performance last week vs Colorado. This season Penix Jr has thrown for 1,999 yards 16 TDs (2 INTs) while completing 74.7% of his passes.
1. QB Caleb Williams – USC
• Williams had a massive game last week vs Colorado and without him USC loses that game. This season he’s thrown for 1,603 yards 21 TDs (1 INT) completing 74.5% of his passes. He’s also rushed for 83 yards 3 TDs.