New profile posts

I still hate Mardi Gras. That is all.
Hard2Bluff
Hard2Bluff
Tiddies, alcohol, seafood? What gives man?
Toadman005
Toadman005
Crowds, smells, violence and traffic.
tinp
tinp
He gets felt up by Ghey N'awlins pre-ops and nervous cause he likes it.
I am currently in the process of crafting a groundbreaking documentary that will unravel the age-old tales surrounding Skinwalkers. Hit me up and let's make history together! Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – your story is amazing and could be the star of the show! Contact [email protected] to tell me your story.
Has a mental health professional ever told you the medical difference between "clinically insane" and "just effing crazy", or is it just me?
batchaps4me
batchaps4me
LOL. I'm just joking but people that know me have reason to pause ... I often say that I have my mental health team in the middle of a crisis of confidence.
Toadman005
Toadman005
I was gonna make a jest, but, in all seriousness - you okay amigo?
batchaps4me
batchaps4me
Oh, yes. Guys, it is really a joke and my mental health is really good. TBH, the origin of my joke was when I told my therapist if you act stupid long enough, people think you are just crazy instead of low intelligence. She had a slight chuckle so I thought it was actually funny and embellished it a bit for comedic effects.
It is going to be one of those days ... may have to load the pipe so I will have something to do when rolling a joint.
All glory to the Hypnotoad
Toadman005
Toadman005
Satanic nonsense!!! Space Jesus will cleanse by fire.
Hard2Bluff
Hard2Bluff
Frogs are the new flagship University of the Big12. K. St second and then the rest. Yeah Im intentionally trying to agitate, you Big12 nut hugger!