WLOCP trash talk

@Deathroll I'm here to defend your honor.

georgia2.jpg

Anything can happen in Jacksonville. When I was chasing the Achille Lauro around the Med in '85, UGA beat the #1 swamp lizards 24-3.

Good point, but I don't see this one being close. The Gators don't really have anything to play for......except for ONE thing...to ruin your season. So, there is that.

BTW....waiting for you to let er rip in the Sea Stories thread lol

Good point, but I don't see this one being close. The Gators don't really have anything to play for......except for ONE thing...to ruin your season. So, there is that.

BTW....waiting for you to let er rip in the Sea Stories thread lol

I'll hit it. Worked till 7pm all weekend. Gonna get off at 5pm all week. I got a few good stories.

I’m here boys.

Losing to the Mildcats is so disgusting and despicable that no one should expect the Gators to rise to the occasion versus the mangy mongrels.

That said, no matter what happens Saturday, dawgslickbalz.

When Mullins finishes this season with 4 losses, are y'all gonna give him another raise? Asking for a friend. BTW, GREAT to see ya, bro. Stick around. Explore. Good things here.

I’m here boys.

Losing to the Mildcats is so disgusting and despicable that no one should expect the Gators to rise to the occasion versus the mangy mongrels.

That said, no matter what happens Saturday, dawgslickbalz.

You guys lost to a team who's coach got his walking papers during the week leading up to the game. UK is gonna be your (edit.....oops, forgot about the Bama loss but I'll leave my original comments here anyway....) best loss until this Saturday......