Which team has the best chance to beat Georgia this season?

Pick one

• Alabama

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oklahoma State

• Notre Dame

• Georgia

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Disagree just a bit as far as this season is concerned. Bama has proven its floor isn't as high as you mention. Now, their ceiling.....that's a different story IMO.

I just view it from my team’s 10-2 record perspective. I love our trajectory, and we played different schedules, but that Bama team is A LOT closer to where we all want to be. It just feels like they‘re at most a year away no matter what.

I just view it from my team’s 10-2 record perspective. I love our trajectory, and we played different schedules, but that Bama team is A LOT closer to where we all want to be. It just feels like they‘re at most a year away no matter what.

That's the difference about this year is that they do seem like they're a year away whereas most years they are a game away at worst......

I want UGA to break them so bad that the only bowl invite they get is the GoDaddy bowl versus Clemson. Is that too much to ask?
I seem to remember a "Black Out" Game in Athens, several years back. That hype, was a total blow out of Bama, because, "Black out".
I seem to recall, the opposite results.
Prepare for some dawg biscuits today.
Meat will be reserved for my boys.