Which team has the best chance to beat Georgia this season?

Pick one

• Alabama

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oklahoma State

• Notre Dame

• Georgia

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
I answered all Homer way but mainly because of the advantage our defense has over your offense from the get go and the #2 defense in the country shouldn't have the edge of the other teams OC being a product of Gundy.

I answered all Homer way but mainly because of the advantage our defense has over your offense from the get go and the #2 defense in the country shouldn't have the edge of the other teams OC being a product of Gundy.
Why do you think the OSU D has an advantage over the UGA offense?

The last two times ND has played Georgia there a total of a 5 point difference. And I think this is a better ND D than those teams. But also a better Georgia D than those.

I would favor Georgia by 9.5 on a neutral field. But I would give them a brawlers chance.
Honestly think UGA would be closer to -14 or so in Vegas. But either way they have been some fun games vs ND

Honestly think UGA would be closer to -14 or so in Vegas. But either way they have been some fun games vs ND

Man, UGA fans know how to own a stadium. That sea of Red in the Rose Bowl.....that sea of Red at ND.....that sea of Red last week in Bobby Dodd (I was there)......Now projections have that sea of Red will be in Mercedes Benz. 68% of the tickets going to UGA fans.

We're fucked. David Pollack has officially fell for that bitch, "Hope". He's ALWAYS done the best he could at being impartial to UGA as an analyst, many times he's even pissed me off by downplaying UGA so much. But this.......this is incredible. I got chills.......

I went with Bama because it’s the answer for every team until it isn’t. Which probably means until Saban is done.

I think Georgia is better, and I think they win, but it’s crazy to think that a lot of folks talk like Bama is rebuilding. That team is 11-1! Saban’s rant was spot on.

I went with Bama because it’s the answer for every team until it isn’t. Which probably means until Saban is done.

I think Georgia is better, and I think they win, but it’s crazy to think that a lot of folks talk like Bama is rebuilding. That team is 11-1! Saban’s rant was spot on.

But they are rebuilding. They have a VERY young team. That 11-1 record has many "struggle" wins. Next year, they will be back to total domination...of everything and everybody. But tomorrow, I think UGA has a good chance.....IF they don't beat themselves.

But they are rebuilding. They have a VERY young team. That 11-1 record has many "struggle" wins. Next year, they will be back to total domination...of everything and everybody. But tomorrow, I think UGA has a good chance.....IF they don't beat themselves.

I hear you, but Bama’s floor is just so high. Its tough to put it in perspective.