Violence

To make it worse she was looking at her phone while the light turned green. Took her a good 20 seconds to get moving with me laying on the horn. Guess that pissed her off because she drive 5MPH through the light with me on her ass. I bet 5-6 cars didn’t get through because of this self-important twit.

Guess where she was going?
The all you can eat Chinese buffet.

Damned Gators!

I am twisted right now.

To make it worse she was looking at her phone while the light turned green. Took her a good 20 seconds to get moving with me laying on the horn. Guess that pissed her off because she drive 5MPH through the light with me on her ass. I bet 5-6 cars didn’t get through because of this self-important twit.

Damned Gators!

I am twisted right now.
Are you sure she wasnt nodding out on heroin? Called 911 once and they were.

Damned Gators!

I am twisted right now.
To quote the great Jeff Foxworthy, you should have got up under her bumper, got her loose, and put her into the wall.

Damned Gators!

I am twisted right now.
Oh man,,, you know what would have been sweet,,, while she was parked at the buffet,, get out and remove the lug nuts on one of her tires,, then park on the other side and wait,, when she tries to leave, as soon as she turns the wheel a bit,, the tire comes off and rolls down the road..
This makes the job quicker:
1574166933682.png

Oh man,,, you know what would have been sweet,,, while she was parked at the buffet,, get out and remove the lug nuts on one of her tires,, then park on the other side and wait,, when she tries to leave, as soon as she turns the wheel a bit,, the tire comes off and rolls down the road..
This makes the job quicker:
View attachment 1719

I have one of those. It's a bad sumbitch. Prolly the most badass 1/2" drive cordless impact on the market right now. Throw a 6hr battery on that bitch and you can tear some shit up quick!

Damned Gators!

I am twisted right now.
Wait, her girlfriend is Chinese?