Undefeated GITT now open to 1 loss only

Aww, don't be mad cause we covered. We're still playing for a great post-season too.
Yeah because that garbage time TD is going to change so much
I respect it. He was right to force his team to finish the game fighting. It was a teaching moment. "No matter what, never quit."
He ran out the last 11 minutes of the game the calls a TO to try to make the score slightly better? Bush league move to me.

Maybe he was a little miffed that he got jobbed out of the score on one (if not both) of the previous goal line plays. But, I'll exit now because we're not undefeated anymore. Enjoy the win and congrats.

Yeah because that garbage time TD is going to change so much

He ran out the last 11 minutes of the game the calls a TO to try to make the score slightly better? Bush league move to me.

Coaches talk about it all the time. Kirby himself said, "The toughest team we have to play is us. If we win against us, we won't have to worry who our opponent is." I can't disagree with Stoops trying to implement that within his team. No matter what......never quit.

Coaches talk about it all the time. Kirby himself said, "The toughest team we have to play is us. If we win against us, we won't have to worry who our opponent is." I can't disagree with Stoops trying to implement that within his team. No matter what......never quit.
They quit by running out the last 11 minutes. Im fine with them trying to score on the 1. They even hurried up if I remember correctly, cool. Calling an unnecessary TO to make yourself better? Pathetic

I’ve seen Saban coach harder when he’s up by 5td’s than when the team is losing. Do your job, follow the process. Absolutely never quit!!!