Undefeated GITT now open to 1 loss only

Inches man inches. I felt for you man.
I just don't understand why we ran three run plays specifically designed for finesse runners like Warren instead of shoulder down backs like Dez Jackson.

That play where we missed by an inch was not designed as a stretch play, warren typically makes a cut on the pursuing defender and walks in.

I'm writing something currently for FQ on this game and an indepth analysis. I'm really going to focus on writing articles for FQ to try and grow a brand for Oklahoma State on here at least. My friend who is the tribes graphic designer is helping me out designing logos and such.

I just don't understand why we ran three run plays specifically designed for finesse runners like Warren instead of shoulder down backs like Dez Jackson.

That play where we missed by an inch was not designed as a stretch play, warren typically makes a cut on the pursuing defender and walks in.

I'm writing something currently for FQ on this game and an indepth analysis. I'm really going to focus on writing articles for FQ to try and grow a brand for Oklahoma State on here at least. My friend who is the tribes graphic designer is helping me out designing logos and such.
For what its worth, I was hoping the Pokes would make it in.

Look forward to your friends work!