UK extends Stoops contract to 2028, commits to keep building FB program

UK DC turns down LSU:

LSU’s defensive coordinator search will continue as Mark Stoops says Brad White is staying at Kentucky.
Stoops brought up White during UK’s tornado relief telethon

“Brad White is staying with us,” Stoops said before adding White is donating his bowl bonus to the relief efforts.

White joined the Kentucky staff for the 2018 season. He was originally hired as a linebackers coach and took on the defensive coordinator position in 2019, he added defensive coordinator duties.
White spent 6 seasons with the Indianapolis Colts before arriving in Lexington.

Good news. White is a great one for us to hold onto.

Hope the telethon is going/went well. I miss out on the local stuff out here in ACC land.

Good news. White is a great one for us to hold onto.

Hope the telethon is going/went well. I miss out on the local stuff out here in ACC land.
We have a lot of love coming from all the country. Ferentz is a class act @Copejunkie

"Kentucky and Iowa will be opponents on the football field this New Year’s Day, but the Hawkeyes are calling on their fans to support the Wildcats ahead of the game.
On Monday, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz shared a message asking Iowa fans to donate to UK’s relief efforts for tornado victims:
“We are preparing to play Kentucky in the Citrus Bowl – but game planning for a bowl is nothing compared to the challenge the victims of this weekend’s severe weather outbreak are facing now and long into the future.
“I called former Hawkeye Mark Stoops – the Wildcats’ head coach – and asked what the Hawkeyes could do to support those in need. He told me that Kentucky’s athletics department is raising money for victims through a telethon and an online fundraiser.
“Hawk fans are a passionate fan base. Let’s show them how compassionate we can be.”

We have a lot of love coming from all the country. Ferentz is a class act @Copejunkie

"Kentucky and Iowa will be opponents on the football field this New Year’s Day, but the Hawkeyes are calling on their fans to support the Wildcats ahead of the game.
On Monday, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz shared a message asking Iowa fans to donate to UK’s relief efforts for tornado victims:

And that's what it's all about.

Ferentz has always been a class act and I hope Kentucky recovers quickly after the storms. I'm hoping for a good game for both teams.

Levis coming back. UK will be projected as #2 in the SEC East during the 2022 preseason. They get my Dawgs in Lexington. <<<that worries me.

Dude, I had to go check to make sure that wasn't just speculation!!! That's great news. We do normally play you guys tough in Lexington. Was there for the 2016 game. That was a good game and Commonwealth was rockin......