Tiny house''s?

My tools alone wouldn’t fit in a tiny house, much less a bed!
f981dd88-8701-465d-a6b3-617abde40393_text.gif

I need to clarify ... that was on the sub, not in jail. I love the look on people's faces when I inform them that I have never been arrested. Confused and bewildered by the truth, they are.

The slammer had to have been everybody's first thought (it was mine, but then I remembered you were one of those weird submariners.....)

Hell, a tiny house would be nice to you after coming off a patrol. ALL that space to yourself and not 150 other guys and their stank asses lol.

Actually, around here we call a tiny house a “shed”.

A long time ago, families lived in a 1 room log cabin. Pretty much the same size as these newfangled "tiny houses". I'd much rather have a "tiny house" because you ain't got room to put all that shit you don't really need anyway. So yes....in essence, I'd like to live in a shed.

The slammer had to have been everybody's first thought (it was mine, but then I remembered you were one of those weird submariners.....)
Hell, a tiny house would be nice to you after coming off a patrol. ALL that space to yourself and not 150 other guys and their stank asses lol.
Can't blame anyone thinking it was jail. Hell, I am amazed I haven't been arrested as well.
I would have loved a tiny house after patrol. I am still afraid of wide places.

Can't blame anyone thinking it was jail. Hell, I am amazed I haven't been arrested as well.

When I went to @Nod4Eight's place, I woke up the first morning and went outside to smoke. I could see to the horizon in every direction. It was amazing and amazingly uncomfortable at the same time. My first thought was, "There ain't no fucking trees!".

My circle of comfort around me is smaller than my house. I spend most of my time at home in my bedroom and most of my time at work in my little shop. I have been to jail, but that has nothing to do with it. I'm an old school introvert.

When I went to @Nod4Eight's place, I woke up the first morning and went outside to smoke. I could see to the horizon in every direction. It was amazing and amazingly uncomfortable at the same time. My first thought was, "There ain't no fucking trees!".

My circle of comfort around me is smaller than my house. I spend most of my time at home in my bedroom and most of my time at work in my little shop. I have been to jail, but that has nothing to do with it. I'm an old school introvert.
right on -
Big Sky Country!

Sure takes a certain kinda person to survive in the sub world. Back in the day we were in port in Crete and a LA class boat was moored up behind us. Some of the guys over there showed us around and damn, you guys gotta eat your way to have more space! (were you a boomer or a FA guy?) Can't imagine being that confined for that long. Spent my fair amount of time at sea, but I could always find a weather deck to get some air or see the sky.....