The SEC sucks at Defense

Is it really weird, though? In the SEC, the cream quickly rose to the top again. Bama and UGA, then everybody else.

I mean it's odd for UGA to play Auburn the second game of the year. UGA/UF is always the last weekend in October. That 3rd Saturday in Oct for the annual UT beatdown by Bama is not happening on the right weekend. But....while the dates have changed, the results....not so much.

I mean it's odd for UGA to play Auburn the second game of the year. UGA/UF is always the last weekend in October. That 3rd Saturday in Oct for the annual UT beatdown by Bama is not happening on the right weekend. But....while the dates have changed, the results....not so much.

After tonight, the only game that matters is Coastal/G-South.

We’ll know more about the Bama D in about 3 hours or so. I’m hoping last week was an anomaly.

Bama and UGA have been playing their cards very close to the chest leading up to this game. I'm confident we will see a lot of shit from both teams, on both sides of the ball, that we haven't seen this season. Bama and UGA are playing chess while the rest of the SEC is playing checkers.

Bama and UGA have been playing their cards very close to the chest leading up to this game. I'm confident we will see a lot of shit from both teams, on both sides of the ball, that we haven't seen this season. Bama and UGA are playing chess while the rest of the SEC is playing checkers.
Nick and Kirby know each other extremely well. I hope it’s as good as the hype! Can’t wait for kickoff!

Nick and Kirby know each other extremely well. I hope it’s as good as the hype! Can’t wait for kickoff!
Well the last 2 times it went to OT. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it went to OT again. Would be damn nice if UGA won this time though.

Need I remind you that the last time UGA beat Bama, it was in Tuscaloosa.