The next edition of THE GAME OF THE CENTURY--(#2)Bama versus (#3)Georgia

Seriously, though. I am really concerned. Those kids love Saban and I think they are gonna come out and play the game of their lives for him. Vegas has dropped the spread down to like -3.5 for Bama, but I just don't see it that way. I mean, I get it. Him not being on the sideline chewing individual asses every play....they are gonna miss that. It's how he pushes them to excellence. It's the Saban way and it works better than any HC in CFB history. Those kids, when they make a mistake on a play, they are gonna be giving themselves the Saban ass chewing on the way to the sideline. I do expect a helluva game. But IMO, Bama's odds got better, not worse.
32b2b0f1bc6ff2cc2a58c97ec850272d.jpg

My take, many will not like it.

Bama O is on fire. So is Dawg O.
Bama D is like an old man with a cane. Dawg D got dominated.

Finale score:
Dawgs 51 Bama 47.

I ain't gonna be posting much for the next 4 hours, if at all. Hopes and prayers that no one gets hurt because this is about to be a slugfest of the likes that no one as ever seen. To my Bama friends, I hope you see a better defense. I WANT you at your best.

Let's get it ON!!!

GO DAMN DAWGS!!!
Win or Lose, Roll Tide! And if UGA wins, I’ll be one of the first to congratulate you!