The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Morning all. Tech guy is coming to work on my planter today. It's throwing codes as soon as you hook it up. I tried unfolding it late yesterday and it stopped mid unfold, wouldn't go any farther and wouldn't fold back up. Technology is frickin dumb. You pay alot of money for it and then you pay again, and again, and again.

In my younger days, I went to Dega for a week in the infield and even met Governor Hunt. It was the following Wednesday that I was finally over my hangover enough to find out how the race went and who won ... BTW after watching things like Spartacus and other Roman based movies, I absolutely believe that they are really based on the Dega infield.

In my younger days, I went to Dega for a week in the infield and even met Governor Hunt. It was the following Wednesday that I was finally over my hangover enough to find out how the race went and who won ... BTW after watching things like Spartacus and other Roman based movies, I absolutely believe that they are really based on the Dega infield.
Yeah, it’s crazy now, but in the late 70’s early 80’s it was insane! Pretty much anything short of murder was the norm 😂!

Yeah, it’s crazy now, but in the late 70’s early 80’s it was insane! Pretty much anything short of murder was the norm 😂!
When my son was about 15 he asked me why all of my stories started off with "when I was your age" and ended with "you will go to prison for that shit now". We ruined it for you, son ...