The new and improved Good Morning thread!

il_570xN.2404301508_gcko.jpg

Man I get exhausted just Reading all of the shit that you do lol!
I haven't said much lately, But now I'm doing my dads stuff as well. My grandmother is in hospice and so he is there with her most of the time. So I've got more on my plate, I'm trying to get done everything that he would be doing and my stuff as well. Not working very well. Like I said I should be doing 5 different things and when you don't get something done it compounds the next day, and so on and so forth. Here's the list I need to do. Grind hay for 2 other people and myself, vaccinate calves, build fence, haul cattle shit, fix gates in dads hog buildings, haul hog shit, replace slats in hog buildings, get cows poured and preg checked, move cows to where they will winter. Fix a cattle waterer. Take cull cows to the sale barn, sort off steers and haul to the feeders place. Still need to rip some ground yet and run a turbo till over some corn stalks. Damn I've got a lot to do. Oh and go to 3 nights of bball games this week. Take my truck to the repair shop because the tranny is going out, be in desmoines for 2 days next week, and deer gun season starts Saturday. Who else is busy?

I haven't said much lately, But now I'm doing my dads stuff as well. My grandmother is in hospice and so he is there with her most of the time. So I've got more on my plate, I'm trying to get done everything that he would be doing and my stuff as well. Not working very well. Like I said I should be doing 5 different things and when you don't get something done it compounds the next day, and so on and so forth. Here's the list I need to do. Grind hay for 2 other people and myself, vaccinate calves, build fence, haul cattle shit, fix gates in dads hog buildings, haul hog shit, replace slats in hog buildings, get cows poured and preg checked, move cows to where they will winter. Fix a cattle waterer. Take cull cows to the sale barn, sort off steers and haul to the feeders place. Still need to rip some ground yet and run a turbo till over some corn stalks. Damn I've got a lot to do. Oh and go to 3 nights of bball games this week. Take my truck to the repair shop because the tranny is going out, be in desmoines for 2 days next week, and deer gun season starts Saturday. Who else is busy?

I gotta go to the grocery store today, so there!!!

I've seen those "frontier" vet shows. No thanks on preg checking a cow. Nope, wouldn't do it lol