The new and improved Good Morning thread!

So yesterday, most of yall know I work part time in a machine / chrome plating shop, and sometimes I drive to deliver and pick up parts..

Yesterday I got to work about 6 and the boss asked if I would go ahead and start, he wanted me to go to 6 different shops and either deliver or pick up.. we are in the middle between Atlanta and Birmingham..
I first went to Carrolton and dropped off, then to ATL, to pick up,, then to Rome to pick up.. then back to the shop to unload, then loaded back up and went to the Birmingham side and dropped off near Jasper, then over to Bessemer to drop off and finally to downtown Birmingham to drop off and pick up..
btw, I'm driving a Ram 2500 pulling a 8 ton goose neck trailer that I'm not completely comfortable with.
Back to the shop by 430 pm,, 400 miles, 10.5 hours,, missed my nap,,
ate dinner and struggled to stay awake for the debate..
to bed at 930 and wide the fuck awake at 2 this morning.. Thank God for coffee and cigarettes..

Good Morning :)

So yesterday, most of yall know I work part time in a machine / chrome plating shop, and sometimes I drive to deliver and pick up parts..

Yesterday I got to work about 6 and the boss asked if I would go ahead and start, he wanted me to go to 6 different shops and either deliver or pick up.. we are in the middle between Atlanta and Birmingham..
I first went to Carrolton and dropped off, then to ATL, to pick up,, then to Rome to pick up.. then back to the shop to unload, then loaded back up and went to the Birmingham side and dropped off near Jasper, then over to Bessemer to drop off and finally to downtown Birmingham to drop off and pick up..
btw, I'm driving a Ram 2500 pulling a 8 ton goose neck trailer that I'm not completely comfortable with.
Back to the shop by 430 pm,, 400 miles, 10.5 hours,, missed my nap,,
ate dinner and struggled to stay awake for the debate..
to bed at 930 and wide the fuck awake at 2 this morning.. Thank God for coffee and cigarettes..

Good Morning :)
At least it’s Friday!