The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Morning all. Yesterday morning got in the combine and didn't go 100 ft and heard this awful sound. Damn now what. After investigating finally found that the clean grain elevator paddle chain was loose so I tightened it up as much as possible but it's still to loose, it has stretched over the years. Going to need a new one but the machine is running so it will wait till it rains. Be 2 or 3 grand probably and we will put it in our selves. We just got a tractor back that was in the shop, had the left front hub going out, and was leaking antifreeze around the head. $11000 later it's fixed. Front hubs on big front wheel assist tractors are out of my capabilities and the damn head was warped, had to be ground down, and it needed 3 new injectors. They said the pistons were alright so at least it wasn't a rebuild. That would have been real expensive. Seems like just another day anymore. Fix shit, spend money.

Morning all. Yesterday morning got in the combine and didn't go 100 ft and heard this awful sound. Damn now what. After investigating finally found that the clean grain elevator paddle chain was loose so I tightened it up as much as possible but it's still to loose, it has stretched over the years. Going to need a new one but the machine is running so it will wait till it rains. Be 2 or 3 grand probably and we will put it in our selves. We just got a tractor back that was in the shop, had the left front hub going out, and was leaking antifreeze around the head. $11000 later it's fixed. Front hubs on big front wheel assist tractors are out of my capabilities and the damn head was warped, had to be ground down, and it needed 3 new injectors. They said the pistons were alright so at least it wasn't a rebuild. That would have been real expensive. Seems like just another day anymore. Fix shit, spend money.
Damn dude! That’s a lot of $$$! You do more shit before lunch than most of us do all day!

Cope, I wouldn’t last more then the time it takes to drink my morning cup of coffee doing what you do. So, I’m going to raise my morning cup of coffee to you. Fight on.

Good morning crew, and a really good morning to the members of the Bama crew. That was impressive.
I didn’t relax until the final whistle. That GA front 7 is legit, but Mac Jones and those receivers... damn!
agree, but I'm starting to think our O line is pretty damn good, especially knowing that typically, the O line takes the longest to jell, ad if they are going to improve quite a bit more, This O line might be talked about some..