So conferences are supposed to be hard right?

Irishblooded

I mean, realistically ND is going to have 1, and at the worst, 2 conference losses this year. And I still don't think UNC is a loss unless they find some defense that I have yet to see this year.

I've already wrote the Clemson game away. Barring the Rona hitting every skill player they have in the 2 deep the Clemson defense is going to smother ND's limited offense. ND will show up well against the Clemson offense. But with the ND offense not being able to score it will be a replay of the bowl game a couple years ago.

The only thing that might still be interesting about the ACC this year, will be if Clemson goes undefeated, and then both Miami, and ND finish with one loss in conference play. Who will end up in the CCG.

And Clemson fans before you get hard on about defeating ND twice in one season, Michigan did that years, and years ago, when the two played twice in one weekend in 1888, ND didn't even have a head coach yet, and was only their 2 season putting a team on the field.

So how is everyone else feeling about conference play this year?

I mean, realistically ND is going to have 1, and at the worst, 2 conference losses this year. And I still don't think UNC is a loss unless they find some defense that I have yet to see this year.

I've already wrote the Clemson game away. Barring the Rona hitting every skill player they have in the 2 deep the Clemson defense is going to smother ND's limited offense. ND will show up well against the Clemson offense. But with the ND offense not being able to score it will be a replay of the bowl game a couple years ago.

The only thing that might still be interesting about the ACC this year, will be if Clemson goes undefeated, and then both Miami, and ND finish with one loss in conference play. Who will end up in the CCG.

And Clemson fans before you get hard on about defeating ND twice in one season, Michigan did that years, and years ago, when the two played twice in one weekend in 1888, ND didn't even have a head coach yet, and was only their 2 season putting a team on the field.

Personally I like the expanded conference games under the circumstances. Missouri and Arky fans probably not so much 😂!

Not all conferences are the same.

Yeah some of them play on Saturdays ;)

Seriously though. I can't imagine how much it must suck to watch teams that are just junk this year playing. While some of the better teams in the country are just sitting in the locker measuring manhood against one another.

Arkansas got robbed. They might be the 2nd best team in the SECW. They play much better fundamental football than Auburn. I say that after watching how both performed against UGA.
Follow up to my earlier reply, I got called away to dinner! Priorities you know? . I absolutely agree Arky got robbed. Second best in the west would be a stretch IMO. I originally was referring to the conference opponents that each of those teams picked up when the two additional conference games were added, but I obviously didn’t make my point very well.

Follow up to my earlier reply, I got called away to dinner! Priorities you know? . I absolutely agree Arky got robbed. Second best in the west would be a stretch IMO. I originally was referring to the conference opponents that each of those teams picked up when the two additional conference games were added, but I obviously didn’t make my point very well.

I understood the point well. It looked ugly for both when the new SEC-only schedule was released. Currently Arky should be 2-1 and Mizzou just beat LSU to be 1-0 against the 2 that were added to their schedule.

To clarify, I said Arky "might" be 2nd best in the west. Obviously their game versus A&M would decide that right now.

Arizona State will win the PAC. There, I said it. Sorry, @PSUTE

Nope GIFs | Tenor

SEC is about braindead.