Political Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him have it @CowpokeU
fiwcxu5.gif

I'm a proud hardworking American. If Trump leads to a better tomorrow for my family, I'm down, if Biden leads to a better tomorrow for my family, I'm down. Can you say the same?
A lot of "If's" for a fool who hasn't been paying attention.

We have years of active experience/results in which to judge the two. Granted, only 3.5 for Trump but 40+ for Biden...

A lot of "If's" for a fool who hasn't been paying attention.

We have years of active experience/results in which to judge the two. Granted, only 3.5 for Trump but 40+ for Biden...
If if's were butts and sniffs were free, you'd be napping under the coconut tree.

If if's were butts and sniffs were free, you'd be napping under the coconut tree.
Stop being a lazy trolling fuck and compile the data for us. Since it's so important to your decision and all.

Maybe you're real question was "can the media tell my lazy ass which is better for me and my family"...

When do you think the last election was that was the argument of the better of two candidates instead of picking the better of the two bad choices?

Was looking at races, I think the only one that comes close in my life is George H W vs Clinton. And that one was really not even worthy of it. Outside of that I would say potentially Kennedy vs Nixon?

When do you think the last election was that was the argument of the better of two candidates instead of picking the better of the two bad choices?

Was looking at races, I think the only one that comes close in my life is George H W vs Clinton. And that one was really not even worthy of it. Outside of that I would say potentially Kennedy vs Nixon?
Reagan. You forgot him?...

Status
Not open for further replies.