Political Crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
file.png

meh. Why would we want those Karens and limp dick beta cucks over here?
I agree with BlkSabbath. If it's just us, it's not as fun. It's unlikely that we change anyone's mind, but practicing developing arguments against those simps helps sharpen our stone for when it may matter.

I have a few questions I'd like to see them try to answer:

With all these cargo ships anchored and awaiting docking, unloading - where is our Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete? Not a fucking peep from him since.... well, since he accepted the position and said he's always liked choo-choo trains.

Where is Kamala? Is she in the witness protection program? Our border is worse than it's ever been, we have cartels shooting over the border at US border agents. There was a summit in Mexico City last week, why wasn't she there?

Why is Biden using this sound stage that was set up across the street from the White House to do his press briefings?

When are we going to hold ANYONE besides a Marine who asked a few questions accountable for the SHIT SHOW that was our Afghanistan withdrawal?

Who is actually calling the shots in the Exec Branch? Biden didn't even know he pissed France off so badly that they withdrew their Ambassador for the first time since the XYZ Affair?? C'mon man....

Our schools and military are being indoctrinated in Critical Race Theory. Dems want to increase the debt ceiling and then blow out spending even more. Parents at school board meetings are labeled terrorists for protecting their children, but BLM and Antifa fucks can burn down billions of dollars worth of personal and public property?

There's a reason lefties avoid these questions when it comes to serious debate. They resort to their usual name calling and gas-lighting.

I agree with BlkSabbath. If it's just us, it's not as fun. It's unlikely that we change anyone's mind, but practicing developing arguments against those simps helps sharpen our stone for when it may matter.

With all these cargo ships anchored and awaiting docking, unloading - where is our Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete? Not a fucking peep from him since.... well, since he accepted the position and said he's always liked choo-choo trains.

Where is Kamala? Is she in the witness protection program? Our border is worse than it's ever been, we have cartels shooting over the border at US border agents. There was a summit in Mexico City last week, why wasn't she there?

Why is Biden using this sound stage that was set up across the street from the White House to do his press briefings?

When are we going to hold ANYONE besides a Marine who asked a few questions accountable for the SHIT SHOW that was our Afghanistan withdrawal?

Who is actually calling the shots in the Exec Branch? Biden didn't even know he pissed France off so badly that they withdrew their Ambassador for the first time since the XYZ Affair?? C'mon man....

Our schools and military are being indoctrinated in Critical Race Theory. Dems want to increase the debt ceiling and then blow out spending even more. Parents at school board meetings are labeled terrorists for protecting their children, but BLM and Antifa fucks can burn down billions of dollars worth of personal and public property?

There's a reason lefties avoid these questions when it comes to serious debate. They resort to their usual name calling and gas-lighting.
But, January 6th…

I said before he was elected the 25th would be used. I still believe that.
Before 2024? (which only makes sense, especially with an approval rating lower than Trump's ever was).

Personally, I also choose option 3. Either 25th or resign for health etc. But that puts Kamala in office, and that doesn't seem like any sort of improvement.

email-phrases-you-should-use.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.