The Pit of Knoxville

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mocked him for panicking when the guy was caught in a lie. He didn't mock him for being disabled. He's done that very same gesture at several others when mocking them for panicking. No I don't care if you disagree. We've had this debate ad nauseum already.

The reporter didn’t lie. And Trump absolutely mocked his physical handicap. But that’s even a bridge too far for you Trump worshipping idiots. So you go to great lengths to convince yourself it isn’t true. And that the reporter lied. It’s fucking pathetic.

The reporter didn’t lie. And Trump absolutely mocked his physical handicap. But that’s even a bridge too far for you Trump worshipping idiots. So you go to great lengths to convince yourself it isn’t true. And that the reporter lied. It’s fucking pathetic.

The reporter did lie and Trump absolutely did not mock his physical handicap. Fucking pathetic is how devoted your are to the MSM's bullshit. We in the reality based community will continue to laugh at you.

The reporter did lie and Trump absolutely did not mock his physical handicap. Fucking pathetic is how devoted your are to the MSM's bullshit. We in the reality based community will continue to laugh at you.

How did that reporter lie?

I'm not a liar. I may just be misremembering. I couldn't find it, so I guess I owe you an apology. Couch actually posted her online which is ridiculously over the top. Where's the honor in that?

I allowed trolls like AV to get under my skin and make me attempt to one up the other side. Which probably resulted in hyperbole and even in some cases exaggerations and mis truths.

Edit: And it was the "Mr." Aubie that pissed me off.
Yeah, I did, man. An entire 20 minutes it was up and I deleted the post. (Edit: At around 3AM, no less.)
My question is, are you ashamed of your wedding pic? Why be mad?
Happiest day of your life? Shit, I'd have thanked me. Being serious too...
"Mr. Aubie" pissed you off? JFC! We call our spouses: Mrs. Couch, Mrs. Nod, etc..
That wasn't an insult at all. Wow!

Last edited:
Even if he was maing fun of the crippled reporter (which he wasn't, as seen in the other videos) who fucking cares? I don't. Good Lord we've become such a sensitive, pussy society.

Quick pivot. “It didn’t happen” quickly becomes “who cares if he did, we’re a bunch of snowflake pussies and shouldn’t care if the leader of our country mocks a handicap.” Sweet titty fucking Christ it has to be exhausting being a Trump apologist.

Yeah, I did, man. An entire 20 minutes it was up and I deleted the post. (Edit: At around 3AM, no less.)
"Mr. Aubie" pissed you off? JFC! We call our spouses: Mrs. Couch, Mrs. Nod, etc..
I’m not ashamed at all. I was surprised. And I don't deny being a douchebag. I was. That's what the pit does. I don't have as much TDS as I used to. I was fully expecting you to take a huge shot at me. I guess I was more mad at the fact that Rivals and the real world crossed paths. But, it didn't matter. And, I likely over-reacted. It crossed a line, but not in the way I once thought.

And, I'm annoyed because I look like a liar as I vaguely recall a conversation from the Hoopla with Nod. Couldn't find it, but instead found something else that was tamer in a way to save face.

Did you really just ask why someone would be mad that a person they know only through a message board makes a mocking comment about their wife on Facebook? Glad you're leaving because of the Peter Gozintite presence. Peace out, bud.

Quick pivot. “It didn’t happen” quickly becomes “who cares if he did, we’re a bunch of snowflake pussies and shouldn’t care if the leader of our country mocks a handicap.” Sweet titty fucking Christ it has to be exhausting being a Trump apologist.
I didn't pivot. Read the shit in parentheses.

I’m not ashamed at all. I was surprised. And I don't deny being a douchebag. I was. That's what the pit does. I don't have as much TDS as I used to. I was fully expecting you to take a huge shot at me. I guess I was more mad at the fact that Rivals and the real world crossed paths. But, it didn't matter. And, I likely over-reacted. It crossed a line, but not in the way I once thought.

And, I'm annoyed because I look like a liar as I vaguely recall a conversation from the Hoopla with Nod. Couldn't find it, but instead found something else that was tamer in a way to save face.
2 things.

1 - I honestly believe that I never said that about your wife. That's just not my style. I'll go after you (not just you but the general "you" as in other posters) all day. But beyond that is off limits. I know I didn't like it when LardAss posted "faggot" comments on my kid's facebook pages. If I was drunk and did post that, which I still don't think I'd do, I apologize.

2 - I guess what frustrates me the most is that we will have a discussion/debate. You'll make an outlandish comment, as you're known to do. Someone will correct you, with sources to back it up. Then a few weeks later you will make the same stupid assertion again. You are doing this now with DR. Its frustrating as Hell on this side because you know you are wrong, have been proben wrong before, but are still saying the same bullshit. Do you forget? Or do you do this intentionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.