Morning, ladies and gents, and those in b/w

Status
Not open for further replies.
the path always leads to the same place,
unfortunately -

the bottom of the bottle -

cheers!
Wow, truer have never been spojen. We have to remove the village idiot tag off of you. In our defense, you self proclaimed yourself the village idiot. And where in the hell is TortillaLauncher at?. He is a former ROTY and POTY award winner.

We have to remove the village idiot tag off of you. In our defense, you self proclaimed yourself the village idiot.
hold on right there, young lady -
i'm not relinquishin my crown,
esp to that damn monkey, @LSU02 -

And where in the hell is TortillaLauncher at?. He is a former ROTY and POTY award winner.
yes ma'am -
i sent @TortillaLauncher a note -
he'll prob arrive
in grand fashion
just before season start,
so you can sport the dubT
durin the season -
Wreck-Em-Red-Raiders-J-alt.jpg
guns up!!

hold on right there, young lady -
i'm not relinquishin my crown,
esp to that damn monkey, @LSU02 -

yes ma'am -
i sent @TortillaLauncher a note -
he'll prob arrive
in grand fashion
just before season start,
so you can sport the dubT
durin the season -
View attachment 331
guns up!!
Be more than happy to throw that avi up. Why stop at lsu02, all dem cajuns are crazy, and make me laugh. They are my kind of folks. Ive seen lsu play Auburn twice and Bama 4 times. Always got along w/ their fans.

Rise and shine. TG has a little bounce in her step. Its my Friday fuckers. @RTR...USN (ret)
Coffee is hit and fresh. Try and save the slackers a cup or two. If not,vwell thell get over it. Make sure @_rolltideroll_ has a fresh cup. I dont want him hiding behind trees scaring the shit out of me. And wait about 6 hours and make a fresh pot so our far left coast friend @iesheepdog has some waiting on him

Last edited:
Ruse and shine. TG has a little bounce in her step. Its my Friday fuckers. @RTR...USN (ret)
Coffee is hit and fresh. Try and save the slackers a cup or two. If not,vwell thell get over it. Make sure @_rolltideroll_ has a fresh cup. I dont want him hiding behind trees scaring the shit out of me. And wait about 6 hours and make a fresh pot so our far left coast friend @iesheepdog has some waiting on him
Thanks TG. Damn, I've spent the last 15 minutes catching up on the toad / peter drama. What a steaming pile of horse shit THAT turned into. Ugly.
At least the coffee is hot!

cup of coffee GIF by Houndstooth Media Group

Status
Not open for further replies.