Morning, ladies and gents, and those in b/w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power went off at 6,, no coffee, no tv, no internet..
did have hot water though,, so got ready and went to Chef T's.. Two eggs fried over medium on top of hashbrowns, sides of local sausage from Thompson Meats, Grits that were done perfectly.. nice consistency,, not watery.. and toast..
and um, oh yeah!
BLACK COFFEE

Magic GIF
I was at an OSU Basketball game with a buddy a couple of years ago and they had one of those apparatuses. I was unfamiliar with them and when we sat down I started to play with the magnetized cover on the bottom of the cup and got a little beer on my lap from fucking around with it.
I told my buddy not to mess with his and a few minutes later the dumb ass had his entire glass of beer spilled in his lap from fucking with his.
I'm not too sure that I've ever laughed any harder in my life.

Power went off at 6,, no coffee, no tv, no internet..
did have hot water though,, so got ready and went to Chef T's.. Two eggs fried over medium on top of hashbrowns, sides of local sausage from Thompson Meats, Grits that were done perfectly.. nice consistency,, not watery.. and toast..
and um, oh yeah!
BLACK COFFEE
Is there any other way???

Good morning crew. High of 85 expected this weekend, but rain in the forecast next week. Looking forward to it.
85 degrees,,,, I would tell you I hate you, but since you got some rain, you are not quite on the shit list.. You are on the list waiting to get onto the list...
tenor.gif

85 degrees,,,, I would tell you I hate you, but since you got some rain, you are not quite on the shit list.. You are on the list waiting to get onto the list...
tenor.gif
Nice weather, but I am tired of nice. Looking forward to jeans weather to hide my chicken legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.