Larger MoV this weekend

I expect ND/Wisconsin to be a close one score game. I think Arkansas might put in on Texas A&M on Saturday. I'll go with Arkansas.
I kind of agree with you on this one. Arkansas’s defense schematically gave Alabama with all of those first round draft picks fits last year. They are fundamentally very sound on defense and can confuse the hell out of a young quarterback.

I kind of agree with you on this one. Arkansas’s defense schematically gave Alabama with all of those first round draft picks fits last year. They are fundamentally very sound on defense and can confuse the hell out of a young quarterback.
Watching them on Saturday, they play to the whistle and are seldom out of position. Bumper Poole is a head hunter and is always finding the ball. On offense, KJ Jefferson has some issues, but Briles is doing a good job of putting him in a position to succeed. They will be a tough out for everyone they play.

I think Arky winning would be awesome.

However Elko is a heck of a DC when he really puts the screws to someone.

With the ND - Wisky game. I think ND gets exposed. Guys I just can't explain how bad this O line is lol! I can easily see a 14 point win by Wisky and a ton of 3 and outs for ND

Kerry Miller with bleacherreport.com

College Football Picks: Week 4 Predictions for Every Game | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

1. No. 12 Notre Dame (3-0) vs. No. 18 Wisconsin (1-1), Noon ET (in Chicago, IL)
    It was nice of Notre Dame to win a game that didn't come right down to the wire for a change, but the Fighting Irish certainly didn't blow out Purdue. Twice in the fourth quarter, the Boilermakers had the ball trailing by seven, and they ended up out-gaining Notre Dame by a slim margin.
    The Irish defense kept big plays to a minimum, though, which was a major problem in their first two games. And the offense capitalized on a few big plays of their own with touchdowns of 39, 51 and 62 yards.
    Can they do something similar against an excellent Wisconsin defense that did have a couple of substantial lapses in the second half of its Week 1 loss to Penn State? Or will the Badgers—who know more about Jack Coan than any other team in the country—clamp down enough on D for a marquee neutral-site victory?
    Notre Dame fans are going to think I hate them (I don't) because I also picked Purdue to win last week, but I like Wisconsin relatively big in this one.
    The Badgers were one of my four preseason picks to reach the College Football Playoff, and I still think there's an outside shot they get there. They had 29 first downs and possessed the ball for nearly 43 minutes in a game where they beat Penn State in just about every way except for on the scoreboard. And they held Eastern Michigan to a grand total of three first downs in their most recent game. They'll shut down the Notre Dame offense, and their run game—even against a solid Fighting Irish front seven—will set the pace for an impressive W.
    Prediction: Wisconsin 28, Notre Dame 16

1. No. 7 Texas A&M (3-0) vs. No. 16 Arkansas (3-0), 3:30 p.m. ET (in Arlington, TX)
    Something about Arlington almost always makes this game awesome. Texas A&M and Arkansas have squared off in AT&T Stadium eight times dating back to 2010, and seven of those contests were decided by seven points or fewer.
    With both of these teams looking like legitimate early candidates to win the SEC's West Division, we're all expecting/hoping for fourth-quarter theatrics in yet another gem between the Aggies and Razorbacks.
    The big question for this game is: Will either quarterback be able to do, well, anything?
    Texas A&M has allowed just 232 passing yards. Not 232 yards per game, mind you. That's 232 total passing yards by Kent State, Colorado and New Mexico with four interceptions and no touchdowns. While Arkansas' secondary hasn't been quite that ridiculously good, the Hogs are sitting at a very impressive 142.0 passing yards allowed per game with a 50.0 completion percentage, one touchdown and three interceptions.
    And the quarterbacks aren't exactly Heisman candidates. Both A&M's Zach Calzada and Arkansas' KJ Jefferson looked good in big Week 3 wins against overmatched Group of Five teams, but their mediocre Week 2 play against Colorado and Texas, respectively, is probably a better indicator of how things will go against these much, much better secondaries.
    Forced to choose a side in a game that feels destined to come down to one huge play in the final two minutes, give me the Razorbacks. They've been more potent and less mistake-prone on offense, and I think the Aggies are going to get a taste of their own Kellen Mond-flavored medicine from the past few years when the opposing quarterback picks up a few deflating third-down conversions with his legs.
    Prediction: Arkansas 27, Texas A&M 24

Kind of not a great observation. ND defense hasn't been that bad this year. They are learning a new system, and Freeman dials in his people a little better every week. I would argue that the offense of Purdue and the coaching of it, is superior to the coaching of the offense of Wisky. Chryst is who he is. He is an old fashioned midwest, line my guys up against your guys and push. And I think the defense will do alright there. Wisky will get their yards. It is going to be what it is.

The battle of the day. What will decide this game will be the ability for ND offense to protect and seal the edge against Wisky. If Kelly is smart he plays from the outside in. This O line is not going to push anyone around. And especially not the Wisky D line. There is a lot of beef there. But if they can push the ball down the field and start to space out the middle of the line. ND doesn't need to hit home runs. They just need to limit the clock.

Unfortunately I just don't see them doing that. I think at the end of the day I see a 7 to 10 point favor for Wisky.