Just for you with stories to tell

Gog I could write a book, but I'll start here.

I was at a little bar by the marina after fishing and playing pool with some buddies when a rather portly chick started hitting on me and a buddy.

We went back for a refill and I said how about whoever wins the next game has to show her some affection. He left with her.

I would have crawfished.

Our dorm room floor was unofficially known as "McCord". Don't know why, just was. Well, there was an apartment complex that went by the same name in town and my mates and I decided we needed a sign for showing off our floor pride. About 6 of us cruised across town in my Ford Ranger and scoped it out. There was a large wooden railroad tie-built sign right out front of the place. I had a truck, so sign will travel. It was promptly dug up and transferred up to our second floor hallway. Drinking continued. Word was the R.A. was on his way home so we placed in the bathroom. Middle of the night, he finally had to piss and walked in to find a dirt laden railroad tie-built sign proudly displaying "McCord" on it. He was not impressed. "Return It to where it came from" !!....and off to work we went....only 4 of us this time. Down the stairs, back in the Ranger and back to the apartments. Well, not back to the "McCord" Apartments anyway, but back to some apartments, yes.