If you have a dick, you have no business competing in women's sports. Prove me wrong.

OldDevilDawg

'21 Co-PotY
NCAA Announces New Transgender Participation Policy, Will Use Sport-by-Sport Approach | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

The University of Pennsylvania's Lia Thomas, who is transgender, is on pace to qualify for the national championships in swimming, having posted the best times in the 200-yard and 500-yard women's freestyle events. The NCAA's updated policy would open the door for Thomas to compete in the women's swimming and diving championships, which begin March 16.

^^^^disgusting and completely WRONG.

I'll let the MODS figure out what forum this thread belongs in.

NCAA Announces New Transgender Participation Policy, Will Use Sport-by-Sport Approach | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

The University of Pennsylvania's Lia Thomas, who is transgender, is on pace to qualify for the national championships in swimming, having posted the best times in the 200-yard and 500-yard women's freestyle events. The NCAA's updated policy would open the door for Thomas to compete in the women's swimming and diving championships, which begin March 16.

he didn't cut off his dick ??

What does the science say on this one?

Shouldn't we use the same 'use the science' like they want with Covid?

Science says whatever they want it to. By "they" I mean the powers that be. My old boss when I was running grocery stores once told me, "If you ask an accountant what 2+2 is, the good one will respond, 'whatever you want it to be.'."

Science says whatever they want it to. By "they" I mean the powers that be. My old boss when I was running grocery stores once told me, "If you ask an accountant what 2+2 is, the good one will respond, 'whatever you want it to be.'."

The group that pushing this wants to use science when it fits their narrative and not when it does not.

I think there should be a trans gendered category for competitions.

They don't deserve to be labeled the "winningest female Jeopardy player ever" either. I'm convinced they're rigging this shit.....

IMO if we are going forward with all this, lets just forgot about men and women's sports and take out gender. Just a sport. No NBA/WNBA Basketball for example, just NBA. Billie Jean King beat Bobby Riggs (he was 55 though).

Does size matter?

GS2563_STANDARD_WEB_READY-frontArt_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Penthouse Forum?