I lost a child last week

I know I don't post here but a lot of y'all have been there for me in dark times and I need y'alls prayers again.

My oldest lost her life on the 4th a week from her 18th birthday. She struggled with emotional damage from her biological father for years and coped with it through defiance and drugs. She took a pill that was pressed with fentanyl and it killed her. It's being investigated as homicide due to leads that say she didn't know it was cut.
Very sorry for your loss. I hope the bastard that sold it hangs (sometimes I wish public hangings were brought back as well floggings).

311383-God-Is-Watching-Over-You-I-Know-Because-I-Asked-Him-To....jpg

The fucking cajun army showed up today with 2 trailers and we moved all the furniture, appliances, and heavy shit.

I don't know if its the cajun love or the veteran connection(both guys that showed are vets, one flaked but he ain't no vet), but these boys showed me love. Moved all my shit and refused to let me buy them lunch.

The fucking cajun army showed up today with 2 trailers and we moved all the furniture, appliances, and heavy shit.

I don't know if its the cajun love or the veteran connection(both guys that showed are vets, one flaked but he ain't no vet), but these boys showed me love. Moved all my shit and refused to let me buy them lunch.
Offer stands brother if you need to talk.

You got friends, bro. Now you can tend to what you have to tend to. Prayers out to you and your family.

Most vets (as you probably know) will help ya out for a case of beer, but if you're truly in need, they're not gonna take anything from you and you can't make them lol