I lost a child last week

Knee_Draggin'

I know I don't post here but a lot of y'all have been there for me in dark times and I need y'alls prayers again.

My oldest lost her life on the 4th a week from her 18th birthday. She struggled with emotional damage from her biological father for years and coped with it through defiance and drugs. She took a pill that was pressed with fentanyl and it killed her. It's being investigated as homicide due to leads that say she didn't know it was cut.

I know I don't post here but a lot of y'all have been there for me in dark times and I need y'alls prayers again.

My oldest lost her life on the 4th a week from her 18th birthday. She struggled with emotional damage from her biological father for years and coped with it through defiance and drugs. She took a pill that was pressed with fentanyl and it killed her. It's being investigated as homicide due to leads that say she didn't know it was cut.
Good Lord! I can’t imagine what you’re going through! I wish there was a magic word I could use to take away your pain and sorrow. If I can help in any way just let me know. If you just want to talk, PM me and I’ll give you my cell number. I’m so sorry brother.

Prayers sent for you and your family. That's so unbelievably heartbreaking. Don't forget about us here, a lot of us are always here if you need us. Stay strong, my friend.

Bad news never comes at a good time. Just bought a house, final on it tomorrow. I drove to Cali last week and had to fly home today just to sign tomorrow and move the house this week. Gonna fly back to Cali on Friday for services on Saturday and if I'm not finished moving, gonna fly home Sunday.

Bad news never comes at a good time. Just bought a house, final on it tomorrow. I drove to Cali last week and had to fly home today just to sign tomorrow and move the house this week. Gonna fly back to Cali on Friday for services on Saturday and if I'm not finished moving, gonna fly home Sunday.
We’re here man if you need us. We all talk crap, and give each other a hard time, but you won’t meet a better bunch of folks.

I've been a rock all week long for my family. But today I flew home to move and it's hitting hard. That little fucker had me whipped since the day she met me at the age of 4. She painted my toenails purple... She came to me when her "boyfriend" broke her heart. Not her biological father, me. I was there when she "became a woman"... I obviously called her mom but I was there and she was more ready for it than I was.

I've been a rock all week long for my family. But today I flew home to move and it's hitting hard. That little fucker had me whipped since the day she met me at the age of 4. She painted my toenails purple... She came to me when her "boyfriend" broke her heart. Not her biological father, me. I was there when she "became a woman"... I obviously called her mom but I was there and she was more ready for it than I was.
It’s not who has them, it who loves them. She may of not had your genes, but she was YOUR daughter. She loved you, and it sounds like she trusted you. Cherish those memories.

Prayers for you and yours, man. I can't imagine.