Georgia ain't played nobody, Pawwwlllll

This team is different ODD. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

I think so too. Kirby hit paydirt when he broke the whole team up into groups each week during the off season. He told them this is who you are hanging out with this week. It was absolute brilliance. Now they all know each other on and off the field. That one thing took the camaraderie and "team first" attitude to a whole different level. I do believe.......but I still want to shoot pepper spray into the eyes of that bitch "Hope".

2 are still ranked in Auburn and Kentucky. Arguably, Clemson and Arkansas would still be in the top 25, had they won versus UGA. I'm not sure your question is relevant during the season because all 4 could be ranked in the final rankings.
Just asking because @CowpokeU left out Iowa. We have beat Indiana, Iowa state, and Penn st. All who were ranked at the time we beat them. So I was confused if he meant ranked at the time or still ranked.

Just asking because @CowpokeU left out Iowa. We have beat Indiana, Iowa state, and Penn st. All who were ranked at the time we beat them. So I was confused if he meant ranked at the time or still ranked.

I forgot about yuns for some reason. Okay, Iowa, Alabama and Oklahoma State have 3 wins against ranked opponents with Alabama and Oklahoma State losing to a ranked opponent for their only loss.

I think so too. Kirby hit paydirt when he broke the whole team up into groups each week during the off season. He told them this is who you are hanging out with this week. It was absolute brilliance. Now they all know each other on and off the field. That one thing took the camaraderie and "team first" attitude to a whole different level. I do believe.......but I still want to shoot pepper spray into the eyes of that bitch "Hope".
That's not to say we couldn't lose a game, I'm just saying the focus and mindset of this team is different, don't expect any let down games with this group

That's not to say we couldn't lose a game, I'm just saying the focus and mindset of this team is different, don't expect any let down games with this group

We have spent a decade or more not expecting a letdown just to get bit on the ass. Hell, the game I worry about most is Tech. I can't remember the last time I said that, but it's been MANY years.

Name any other team on the schedule in a position to catch our Dawgs off guard.
None and thats the beauty.

UF- enough said
Mizzou- chance to clinch the East
Tenn- road game, Charleston Southern the next week, no reason to look ahead
GT- rivalry game we had to miss last year

Tenn is the most likely "trap game" if we clinch the East vs Mizzou but I dont see it this year.

None and thats the beauty.

UF- enough said
Mizzou- chance to clinch the East
Tenn- road game, Charleston Southern the next week, no reason to look ahead
GT- rivalry game we had to miss last year

Tenn is the most likely "trap game" if we clinch the East vs Mizzou but I dont see it this year.

The only thing I worry about with the Viles is, "Can we get out of the cow pasture without a season ending injury?"

2 are still ranked in Auburn and Kentucky. Arguably, Clemson and Arkansas would still be in the top 25, had they won versus UGA. I'm not sure your question is relevant during the season because all 4 could be ranked in the final rankings.
Doubtful, unless four loss teams get ranked. Georgia is over the hump now. No one else can approach them until the SECCG. That is, unless you choke in Jax...

Doubtful, unless four loss teams get ranked. Georgia is over the hump now. No one else can approach them until the SECCG. That is, unless you choke in Jax...

2020 had 2 four loss teams in the final top 25
2019 had 3 four loss teams and a 5 loss team
2018 had 6 four loss teams and a 5 loss team
2017 had 5 four loss teams and a 5 loss team

Point is it's actually quite common.