First (and second) thread lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thats fucked up -

what say you, @Peter Gozintite ??
I have no idea what hes talking about. Havent spoken to him here, cuz he's not worth it, and thats how men deal with his type.
He also think Im friend with handi, even though if anyone paid attention, its easy to see idgaf about him. Wtf would i use handi as an insult to toad? Cuz he is a lowest common denominator offender, and repeats garbage over an over.
I have no time for what couch thinks about anything. Lol at staying on the sidelines. Lo fucking l.
Btw to anyone who cares. If I wanted to get toad banned, ask psute about me trying to get him to help toad out. And also even though he said what he said, which would only be forgivable if he had the balls to say it to me and take a smack in the mouth, i told him that i would prefer he not be banned here? I thought maybe psute could delete the posts, and save him from himself. But fuck me right?

Now toads the victim, and Im a lying pos. He cant handle himself and takes this shit way too seriously. Like couch. Idgaf, thats why handi doesnt bother me. Thats why a guy can tell me my dead daughter is my failure as a father, and she sucks dick in hell, and I dont even give a fuck if he gets banned. You do the math. Im done with this whole pity party hes having. He can either own that he cant handle himself or not. Its still his problem.

I have no idea what hes talking about. Havent spoken to him here, cuz he's not worth it, and thats how men deal with his type.
He also think Im friend with handi, even though if anyone paid attention, its easy to see idgaf about him. Wtf would use handi as an insult to toad? Cuz he is a lowest common denominator ofeender, and repeats garbage over an over.
I have no time for what couch thinks about anything. Lol at staying on the sidelines. Lo fucking l.
Btw to anyone who cares. If I wanted to get toad banned, ask psute about me trying to get him to help toad out. And also even though he said what he said, which would only be forgivable if he had the balls to say it to me and take a smack in the mouth, i told him that i would prefer he not be banned here? I thought maybe psute could delete the posts, and save him from himself. But fuck me right?

Now toads the victim, and Im a lying pos. He cant handle himself and takes this shit way too seriously. Like couch. Idgaf, thats handi doesnt bother me. Thats why a guy can tell me my dead daughter is my failure as a father, and she sucks dick in hell, and I dont even give a fuck if he gets banned. You do the math. Im done with this whole pity party hes having. He can either own that he cant handle himself or not. Its still his problem.
Fucking typos. Lol.

He also think Im friend with handi, even though if anyone paid attention, its easy to see idgaf about him. Wtf would i use handi as an insult to toad? Cuz he is a lowest common denominator offender, and repeats garbage over an over.

Now toads the victim, and Im a lying pos. He cant handle himself and takes this shit way too seriously. Like couch. Idgaf, thats why handi doesnt bother me. Thats why a guy can tell me my dead daughter is my failure as a father, and she sucks dick in hell, and I dont even give a fuck if he gets banned. You do the math. Im done with this whole pity party hes having. He can either own that he cant handle himself or not. Its still his problem.
Your last post to me on the hoop, you know. You are friends with handi. You know, we all know Robot pretty well, right?
You're no man. You're a shell of man living a mundane existence. Go inspect a house, kid...

Lock #3 imminent...
Im out. If you guys need this dude around, you dont need me. As for couch says Im friends with handi, thats cause he cant get handi off the brain. I told everyone from the start, and repeatedly, ignore handi. IGNORE HIM I said a hundred times. I tried. So because couch goes to fight someone from the internet, im supposed to do what? Take aside i told him where it was going. I have seen it so many times. Handi has no effect on me, and the fact that I can coexist with people is not a poor reflection on me. Couch posts about my wife, my profession and uses my real name all the time. Im supposed to give a shit about him? I put him on ignore the second I got here. Only talking about him now cause hes talking shit about me to the point where people are asking me to defend myself.
Btw toad never apologized, and only feels shame for what everyone has seen. He isnt sorry, and didnt apologize to me. I did nothing to warrant that shit.

Im done Psute. I am, but tell the good people if Im lying about our corespondence privately.
Anyone thats paid attention, and not let their emotions cloud their judgement, can do the math.

I've never posted about your wife. The Mohler thing was a little much, but the Jake from State Farm was all your misinterpretation. I did not know your name until then. I only knew your last name from the charity site/thread over there.
Handi is not in my head. He was ignored after all of that crap. Never to be 'seen' by me again. So whatever you say.
I know who/what you are as a person. That's all that matters to me.

Im out. If you guys need this dude around, you dont need me. As for couch says Im friends with handi, thats cause he cant get handi off the brain. I told everyone from the start, and repeatedly, ignore handi. IGNORE HIM I said a hundred times. I tried. So because couch goes to fight someone from the internet, im supposed to do what? Take aside i told him where it was going. I have seen it so many times. Handi has no effect on me, and the fact that I can coexist with people is not a poor reflection on me. Couch posts about my wife, my profession and uses my real name all the time. Im supposed to give a shit about him? I put him on ignore the second I got here. Only talking about him now cause hes talking shit about me to the point where people are asking me to defend myself.
Btw toad never apologized, and only feels shame for what everyone has seen. He isnt sorry, and didnt apologize to me. I did nothing to warrant that shit.

Im done Psute. I am, but tell the good people if Im lying about our corespondence privately.
Anyone thats paid attention, and not let their emotions cloud their judgement, can do the math.
I was glad to see you here. When I saw your tag, "seriously, don't take me seriously" I laughed, should be everyone's attitude. Guess my personal investment goes with the job of herding cats. There is a small group of posters that I am personal friends with, and they do not hesitate to ream me a new asshole when they think I fuck up, which I appreciate. You did tell me in a personal message that you did not want toad banned. He was not. I now have an almost amicable relationship with Handi on the hoop because I don't give a shit and realize that he's just a seagull who flies around shitting on everything he can. Once you get that that is who he is it is easy take him for what he is worth and occasionally give him a like on the rare occasions that he is the blind squirrel finding a nut. (ok, maybe too many animal analogies, but hey, they make the point) Not worth losing any quality posters over folks taking an interwebz message board too seriously or personally. That includes all 3 of you that have engaged. @CouchOnFire , @Toadman005 This is also my message to you... Trying to make this a place where you can have a civil discourse with people you have never met in real life who have opposing views without it becoming personal unless it was on a friendly basis. Think of it this way: if any of you needed a a couch, pillow, and blanket in one of the other's town, would it be denied over this shit?...

Last edited:
I was glad to see you here. When I saw your tag, "seriously, don't take me seriously" I laughed, should be everyone's attitude. Guess my personal investment goes with the job of herding cats. There is a small group of posters that I am personal friends with, and they do not hesitate to ream me a new asshole when they think I fuck up, which I appreciate. You did tell me in a personal message that you did not want toad banned. He was not. I now have an almost amicable relationship with Handi on the hoop because I don't give a shit and realize that he's just a seagull who flies around shitting on everything he can. Once you get that that is who he is it is easy take him for what he is worth and occasionally give him a like on the rare occasions that he is the blind squirrel finding a nut. (ok, maybe too many animal analogies, but hey, they make the point) Not worth losing any quality posters over folks taking an interwebz message board too seriously or personally. That includes all 3 of you that have engaged. @CouchOnFire , @Toadman005 This is also my message to you... Trying to make this a place where you can have a civil discourse with people you have never met in real life who have opposing views without it becoming personal unless it was on a friendly basis. Think of it this way: if any of you needed a a couch, pillow, and blanket in one of the other's town, would it be denied over this shit?...

You're welcome! :ROFLMAO:

What I said is inexcusable. I do not deny it. The shame that eats at me is genuine. And, thank you.
Toad I'm proud of you for owning it. You're one of the first posters on SO I really felt comfortable with when I first joined. You and BG. Life is bigger than a message board, and none of us should take it too seriously. My condolences on your losses, two funerals in 10 days is rough. I hope you find peace my friend, whether it be here, another board, or off the grid. Life is more important.

I read that exchange this morning & was truly sickened by what I read.

In all the years of posting on message boards, I can't think of a single thing which remotely came close to the nasty, vileness of what @Toadman005 said to Peter. He not only went WAY over the line, he obliterated it. There is NO excuse for what he said, I don't care how much he may not "like" Peter.

Over what...a spat on a message board which he mostly brought on himself?

And worse, not a single person on here stepped forward to call him on this behavior. Shame on everyone who has sat by silently.

So, have at it @Toadman005. I have a dead stepson. Come on in & tell me about how moldy my husband's dead git must be right now.

Yea I can't respect that. Not sure what is going on with Toad but Peter hasn't done anything to anyone. He said from day one to ignore Handi. The irony is Handi was actually supportive of our arrival until some petty shit in the NFL forums. Then he went full blown. So that dude deserves grief but Peter has been good peeps. He's a better man than me because if I had a child I lost I'd lose it over that

Status
Not open for further replies.