CCG Edition Football Talk

Surprising game so far. 23-0 at the half. Do the Duck players not care about the Rose Bowl? It's like they just decided not to show up because I know they gotta be better than what we've seen so far......

oregon3.jpg

Enjoy your last night undefeated, @OldDevilDawg ….the Damn Champs await.

Bring your best champ. And it better be a helluva lot better than the best you've shown all year. Because, frankly, I'm no more impressed than all you whiny, bitchy, Bama fans. All of you have me convinced that both your OC and your DC need to be fired and left to walk home from Atlanta back to Tuscaloosa.

Bring your best champ. And it better be a helluva lot better than the best you've shown all year. Because, frankly, I'm no more impressed than all you whiny, bitchy, Bama fans. All of you have me convinced that both your OC and your DC need to be fired and left to walk home from Atlanta back to Tuscaloosa.
They shouldn’t be fired. They should be executed. This is the worst Bama team fielded since Saban first, maaaaaybe second year.

But…unfortunately for you….we are still Bama. Come, son of Jor El. Kneel before Zod.