AMAA Schedule

CFBHome

Administrator
Staff member
Below you will see a list of upcoming events on here. We will have CFB Personalities and Former Players to field your questions. As always we ask that you be respectful so we can keep having other guest come in. Each AMAA will last about a hour or two.

Upcoming AMAA's

Archived AMAA's

Sunday 04/26/2020: We will be joined by CFB Statistician "Mr. Data" Kyle Umlang. You guys will love to pick his brain!

Thursday 04/23/2020: Bishop Sankey! You guys should be excited! 7 PM to 8 PM EST!

Sunday: 04/19/2020 5:00 PM EST: We were joined by Twitter icons CycloneLarry and BlinkinRiley.

Monday: 03/02/2020 7:00 EST: Former USF great, 2007 Big East POY, and one of the most iconic Quarterbacks in the state of Florida's history @MGrothe8 will be joining us to answer any of your questions that he wants to answer. Grothe led the USF Bulls to their highest ranking ever in 2007 to #2. As always be respect. His thread will launch on Saturday for early questions.

Friday 02/21/2020 4:30 PM EST: @cfbcampustour will be joining us to field most of your questions. He attended 60+ games for the 2019 season. He has also been to 88/130 FBS stadiums. I am excited to see what he has to say about all of his visits.

Last edited:

@cfbcampustour

Below you will see a list of upcoming events on here. We will have CFB Personalities and Former Players to field your questions. As always we ask that you be respectful so we can keep having other guest come in. Each AMAA will last about a hour or two.

Upcoming AMAA's

Friday 02/21/2020 4:30 PM EST: @cfbcampustour will be joining us to field most of your questions. He attended 60+ games for the 2019 season. He has also been to 88/130 FBS stadiums. I am excited to see what he has to say about all of his visits.

Archived AMAA's
I'm thankful to have the opportunity to talk with everyone here on the FifthQuarter forum on 2/21. Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like and I will do my best to answer as many as possible. See ya Friday!

OldDevilDawg

Keystone Kommander
Yup! We will have your thread set up tomorrow for Pre questions!
I don't mean to interfere with your planning, but wouldn't it be prudent to already have his thread set up so we could already have questions for him when he "clocks in"? That way he could immediately go to work. He is one.....we are many. I actually have a number of questions already. I just don't want it to turn into a session of "Sorry, I have to go" before he really starts answering questions that finally get the opportunity to be asked after he shows up. Just asking, and hoping I can help you organize such a great opportunity for all involved.

tinp

Artist Formerly Known as TiNP
I don't mean to interfere with your planning, but wouldn't it be prudent to already have his thread set up so we could already have questions for him when he "clocks in"? That way he could immediately go to work. He is one.....we are many. I actually have a number of questions already. I just don't want it to turn into a session of "Sorry, I have to go" before he really starts answering questions that finally get the opportunity to be asked after he shows up. Just asking, and hoping I can help you organize such a great opportunity for all involved.
Absolutely! I'll get it done tonight!
Also, this pre- thread will allow you to censor any jack-holes who's sole purpose in life is to entertain themselves on the internet by messing with other jack-asses. . Fuckin' a-holes.

tinp

Artist Formerly Known as TiNP
Where is Matt Grothe's pre-thread?....or have you wised up and blocked me from this very serious bidness?