ALL Rivals Posters...See This First

I guarantee old Ruff would curb stomp you tinp. All he'd need is a finger hold, which seems like it would be pretty easy to get on your ragged ass.
giphy.gif

Nebraska still sicks donkey balls brocephus. That, nor you, have changed I see haha
When your KFC gridiron crew wins 1 natty, I'll consider you having a football program. Win 2 I'll say congrats, win 3: You're on the cusp of blood turning blue. You win 4 and I'll date your sister....5?....I'll marry her.

You've been blessed by a TINP post.

When your KFC gridiron crew wins 1 natty, I'll consider you having a football program. Win 2 I'll say congrats, win 3: You're on the cusp of blood turning blue. You win 4 and I'll date your sister....5?....I'll marry her.

You've been blessed by a TINP post.
Well we've got 1, so I guess we're shooting for rung 2. It's good to have goals.

Well??? Who is it?

Tell us, so at least WE can laugh.

A hint: A very long time poster that has been known for stirring more shit than anyone else I had ever seen over there. Like he would come in and derail just about any thread with some kind of racist bullshit just to get a reaction.

Now that he has “seen the light” he wants everyone to change with him. And if you don’t change, he is cheering the moderators to just ban whoever doesn’t toe the line.

Much like a newly quit smoker that now thinks everyone should quit because he did

Quite pathetic actually.

A hint: A very long time poster that has been known for stirring more shit than anyone else I had ever seen over there. Like he would come in and derail just about any thread with some kind of racist bullshit just to get a reaction.

Now that he has “seen the light” he wants everyone to change with him. And if you don’t change, he is cheering the moderators to just ban whoever doesn’t toe the line.

Much like a newly quit smoker that now thinks everyone should quit because he did

Quite pathetic actually.
Star’comes to mind. Just spell it out.

We have better features than their forum. Soon they will shut down the free board, so they need to get out while they still can.

I 100% agree the features and functionality of this board is much better. On the other board all of these features were there and we had to beg to get access and got turned down more often than not.

Can't say how much we appreciate this space