A shout out to all you Prius drivers

Get some age on you and you realize you don't need a kidney busting ride to get to and fro...
200.gif

tbh I'm looking at a new Ford Maverick w/FX4 package & topper .... I can only guess how much sh1t I'm gonna get at the bar if I end up getting one.

1623151638_2022-Ford-Maverick-vs-Hyundai-Santa-Cruz-and-Honda-Ridgeline-930x620.jpg
Reminds of the time I had to buy a small cab Toyota truck because of financial hard times with raising a family responsibilities, while my work buddies all drove full size 4x4 trucks. I heard the phrase “I think I can, I think I can” every time I got into my truck to caravan to a bar after work. They had a good time giving me shit.

Last edited:
Reminds of the time I had to buy a small cab Toyota truck because of financial hard times, with raising a family responsibilities, while my work buddies all drove full size 4x4 trucks. I heard the phrase “I think I can, I think I can” every time I got into my truck to caravan to a bar after work. They had a good time giving me shit.
Those older Toyota's were built like a brick sh1thouse. You literally couldn't kill 'em.

Those older Toyota's were built like a brick sh1thouse. You literally couldn't kill 'em.
So very true. Read the book God’s middle finger about the Sierra Madre mountains in Mexico and the drug cartels involvement. They preferred Toyota trucks because they were the only trucks that could take the beating.

How’s that for an endorsement 😂