Search results

1. Shower Fart

This Duke writer is…something

I get it that no one likes it when their coach or players move on. But this is a bit dramatic:
  2. Shower Fart

Awkward NIL situation for Minnesota

This NIL story warms my heart, mostly because a guy who probably didn’t get much (if any) money is cashing in. Minnesota’s starting QB and a back up QB are already in the portal. A fifth year senior QB had planned to leave the team prior to their bowl game and move to Arizona with his fiancé...
  3. Shower Fart

Hey Alaska Guy, we need a bet

Our teams play tomorrow, so let’s pretend we hate each other and bet on the game. Due to the broadcast being on the Peacock app, we’ll be among the 11,657 people who actually watch the game on TV (fake TV). Your Huskies are 16.5 point favorites on Draft Kings. I challenge you to a bet of 100...
  4. Shower Fart

Mel Tucker likely done at MSU

What a shit show. Hopefully he gets suspended by the school until his Title IX hearing makes it official in a few weeks...
  5. Shower Fart

OT: Alligators and sharks. Scary or no?

As we near football season, I thought it would be fun to have a decidedly off topic thread where we can all learn a little something about our fellow posters and where they live. We have a heavy presence in the south and as a northerner who enjoys swimming in lakes or being near a river, I...
  6. Shower Fart

Maui is burning

Crazy scene in Hawaii:
  7. Shower Fart

Anyone watching the Netflix show “Quarterback”

I’m a few episodes in and have really enjoyed it so far. They have tons of footage of Mahomes, Cousins and Mariotta from last season. Everything from in game action, sideline conversations, home life, game prep, pretty much the whole day to day grind. My thoughts so far: Mahomes does a ton...
  8. Shower Fart

Swimmers: please critique this technique

I’ve never seen the swimming technique seen below, but just watching it increased blood flow to my extremities. As a service to the board, I thought I’d share. I welcome any feedback you may have.
  9. Shower Fart

UPDATE: Pat Fitzgerald fired from Northwestern

When Fitz announced he was suspended for a couple weeks due to hazing allegations, I assumed it was something minor and that would be the end of it. Because it’s Pat Fitzgerald and Northwestern right? But, if what these former players say is true, he could be on his way out. Considering the...
  10. Shower Fart

Anyone have insights on the missing Titanic tour submersible?

This situation is looking pretty grim. For those that haven’t followed the story, the tour company seems to have taken a few shortcuts in designing and building the sub. When you’re going down 3800 meters, that seems…not wise. The Coast Guard isn’t sharing much info, but some major resources...
  11. Shower Fart

LIV Golf and PGA announce a merger

I enjoy chaos and abhor sanctimonious blow hands, so I’m enjoying this news. The PGA and some of its members were absolute pricks towards the players that went to LIV. No matter how you feel about it, the Twitter memes are great, just click on any of the related Trending topics. The Saudi...
  12. Shower Fart

NBC is looking to shake down B1G fans and opponents

This shit is really starting to annoy me. NBC just released their September line up, which strategically uses exclusive airing of games on the Peacock streaming service to hit multiple fan bases: @AlaskaGuy @Basement Bias @PSUTE
  13. Shower Fart

Sports fans on Twitter amuse me

I don’t typically follow recruiting closely, but I have been lately with the transfer portal. While reading various home boards, I’ll see that someone posts a Tweet from a player that he’s visiting a school. This is where the fun begins… Fans of whatever school he’s visiting will respond on...
  14. Shower Fart

Q on former UGA DL Jalen Carter

I’m curious what SEC fans and anyone else who has seen a lot of UGA games think about drafting Jalen Carter at #6 in the NFL draft. I’m back on the Detroit Lions bandwagon for the first time since Barry Sanders retired. Foolish I know, but this HC and GM feel different, the HBO Hard Knocks...
  15. Shower Fart

I once again find myself questioning “The Science“

I want to believe…but I can’t… https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2023/02/14/mens-health-fertility/11250643002/
  16. Shower Fart

MSU campus shooter

You may have seen the reports on national media, there was a shooter on the MSU campus last night. 3 were DOA, with 5 more in critical condition. This hit close to home, as I heard about it right away. A good friend’s daughter was in a dorm adjacent to to first building (of 2) where shots...
  17. Shower Fart

The 12 team playoff is going to suck…change my mind

Here we go, just one more season before the NFL-ization of CFB begins in earnest. I hate that 4 teams will get a bye. No doubt there will be some fuckery in determining which teams get moved into or out of those hugely beneficial slots. It won’t come down to just the W/L record, we know...
  18. Shower Fart

Hey Alaska Guy, that’s a nice Penix you have

I know you’re working in the field lately @AlaskaGuy , but hopefully you were able to see your Huskies play last night. Michael Penix Jr. went for almost 400 yards passing on our very suspect secondary. The Spartan DC had no adjustments , but Penix was throwing some beautiful passes, so it...
  19. Shower Fart

Raw footage of Ed Orgeron confronting Brian Kelly in Baton Rouge

This sort of thing was bound to leak. I think Coach O is glad that it did:
  20. Shower Fart

You can lock in 14-1 right now. Do you?

If I guarantee your team can finish the season 14-1, with a loss to UCF in the title game, do you take it? I’d do it. No questions asked. *** ND fans, we’ll give you the option of going 13-1, all else the same ***