ODD, I think we have a bet ????

Bama Believer

18 and Counting! Roll Tide!!!
@OldDevilDawg I think I remember us making some sort of a bet for the Bama/Georgia game earlier in the year,, I wanna say it was for a case of beer, not sure how we can make that happen, I wonder if you gave me a phone number of your fav store if I could call and buy your beer over the phone and then you could go pick it up.. that is assuming you win lol..
If I win, I want a bottle of something, we'll cap it at twenty bucks or so,, whatever is bout the same as a case or a bottle if you prefer..
or,
you could say, I dont remember anything like that and I wouldnt complain lol,,
This looks like yall's year :)

Bama wins in some random last second play that rips the heart out of UGA

Shut yer fucking piehole. I'm putting out lots of booze bets and I don't need such negativity. Frankly I can't afford the bets I'm making.

BTW, you just ruined the everloving hell out of the idea that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". I thought of you as a fellow swamp lizard hater. Now we gots prollems.

Shut yer fucking piehole. I'm putting out lots of booze bets and I don't need such negativity. Frankly I can't afford the bets I'm making.

BTW, you just ruined the everloving hell out of the idea that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". I thought of you as a fellow swamp lizard hater. Now we gots prollems.

Meh, you’ve rooted against FSU before and bragged about it. Are you guys playing Florida this week? No, you’re playing Bama and I’m giving my honest assessment.

Meh, you’ve rooted against FSU before and bragged about it.

I spend a lot of time in drunken stupors, but I honestly can't remember this ever happening. Remind me again of at least one of those times. TIA.

BTW, don't get yer panties in a wad. That entire post was full on drunk joke posting. I apologize for not making that more clear than I thought I did at the time.

So what's yer poison?
I'm not positive that we ever sealed the bet, I'm willing to skip it this time.. and maybe do something for the rematch ??
However, I do not wish to offend you, so if you feel compelled..

we capped the bet at 20 bucks,, I'll post the write up on this below, but they say some stores jack the price up on this,, if
thats the case, we'll do something else..

my store: 1603146104962.png
1603145837262.png

The first of two wheated bourbons on this list, W. L. Weller Special Reserve is a budget bourbon that tastes more refined than the price would lead you to believe. Now, some of you may be wondering why I have this bottle listed here, well, in my neighborhood I have a store that sells Special Reserve for $19.99 every day. Some of you happen to live near stores that instead mark up Weller products far beyond MSRP, why?
For those of you that aren’t aware, the Weller brand is owned by Buffalo Trace Distillery, which is known for distilling and bottling some very well-known and well-loved brands including the Pappy Van Winkle line. Now, most of the bourbons that Buffalo Trace releases are made from one of two rye mash bills, a low-rye, and a mid-rye mash bill, but the Weller brand is a wheated bourbon and uses the same mash bill as Pappy Van Winkle. This means that the wheated bourbon in this bottle is the same distillate as Pappy. So stores will mark up bottles due to this connection, but I will say it here, W. L. Weller Special Reserve is not worth any more than $20 to $25. It is not a premium bourbon and does not deserve the premium price tag, but for the retail price, it deserves a space on your shelf year round. The wheated mash bill is soft and is the perfect pour neat, especially for those just starting out since the bourbon is bottled at 90 proof.

I'm not positive that we ever sealed the bet, I'm willing to skip it this time.. and maybe do something for the rematch ??
However, I do not wish to offend you, so if you feel compelled..

we capped the bet at 20 bucks,, I'll post the write up on this below, but they say some stores jack the price up on this,, if
thats the case, we'll do something else..

my store: View attachment 4901
View attachment 4900

The first of two wheated bourbons on this list, W. L. Weller Special Reserve is a budget bourbon that tastes more refined than the price would lead you to believe. Now, some of you may be wondering why I have this bottle listed here, well, in my neighborhood I have a store that sells Special Reserve for $19.99 every day. Some of you happen to live near stores that instead mark up Weller products far beyond MSRP, why?
For those of you that aren’t aware, the Weller brand is owned by Buffalo Trace Distillery, which is known for distilling and bottling some very well-known and well-loved brands including the Pappy Van Winkle line. Now, most of the bourbons that Buffalo Trace releases are made from one of two rye mash bills, a low-rye, and a mid-rye mash bill, but the Weller brand is a wheated bourbon and uses the same mash bill as Pappy Van Winkle. This means that the wheated bourbon in this bottle is the same distillate as Pappy. So stores will mark up bottles due to this connection, but I will say it here, W. L. Weller Special Reserve is not worth any more than $20 to $25. It is not a premium bourbon and does not deserve the premium price tag, but for the retail price, it deserves a space on your shelf year round. The wheated mash bill is soft and is the perfect pour neat, especially for those just starting out since the bourbon is bottled at 90 proof.

I felt like it was finalized. I can't find that here, but I have to go to Savannah on the 30th, if you're willing to wait. Or I could just get your address in a PM and mail you $20. Excellent choice, BTW. That's good stuff.