Recent content by Shower Fart

1. Shower Fart

***College Basketball Thread***

You were up against a juggernaut, and put up a great fight. That was a great season, and Iowa probably just elevated the women’s game permanently.
  2. Shower Fart

Up and down game so far. Hoping to see CC hit some more long range bombs.
  3. Shower Fart

FWIW, I saw this on another board: When Wisconsin beat Purdue in the Big Ten Tournament, Edey had 28, including 14-19 from the line. No one else scored in double figures for Purdue. Limiting their guards might be the answer.
  4. Shower Fart

The feel good thread. Post inspirational or heart warming shit here, idiots.

I love those questions that don’t matter at all. Like Wtf man! I was coming back from Mexico one time, and the customs guy noticed my DL had expired. He said you need a valid ID to clear customs. I said, welp, OK, it expired while I was on vacation, but the new ID is in my mailbox…I’ll go...
  5. Shower Fart

Hey @della , it’s up to the Vols to end the season for Purdue. You have a fan in me. How do you feel about the matchup?
  6. Shower Fart

The OFFICIAL Florida News thread

I had a native Floridian blame the Florida Man phenomenon on outsiders. He specifically noted people from Ohio as culprits. That seems like a convenient excuse, but maybe the heat makes the transplants crazy.
  7. Shower Fart

If Bacot is on his game my team is cooked, we’re bad at the 5. Catching a basketball is an ordeal for us down low, and this is the worst rebounding team Izzo has had…and you can’t rebound and run when you can’t rebound. I like the players on the team, but there isn’t any offense at the 5, and...
  8. Shower Fart

March Madness is here!

Other than Purdue everyone in the B1G can be a complete no show. Really odd year, and not much fun to watch a lot of the time (my view on MSU anyway). And those 5 bid stealers made this tournament even more of a crapshoot.
  9. Shower Fart

March Madness is here!

Cal might be willing to negotiate a lower buyout.He has to exhausted. At some point it’s just not worth it to try and reinstall the effort and detail that his best teams displayed. Can you imagine him going out for dinner in Lexington over the last few years? He probably feels like a...
  10. Shower Fart

March Madness is here!

https://x.com/t3bracketology/status/1769217053695545685?s=61&t=u04dRvOTn4yNdhUQerJseQ
  11. Shower Fart

BAD ASS CARS, Post them here!

I went to high school with a girl whose father had a red Pantera. He was a neuro surgeon. I only saw it driven once, at least I assume it was him…it’s not like those are something you see everyday. My classmate told me she was pretty sure that he was afraid to drive it. He never let anyone...
  12. Shower Fart

March Madness is here!

The bid stealers are busy this year! There are going to be some deserving bubble teams left out. There’s some guys who have played their last game and don’t know it yet. Selection Sunday always has great clips of teams celebrating when they get in, but we’ll also see some tough situations today.
  13. Shower Fart

Beautiful places, made things, etc thread...

When I was in college, my roommates found out that I’d never seen Deliverance. I didn’t know anything about it. So, one night we rent out the movie. They kept making jokes about “squel like a pig” and other such nonsense. Well, that night I learned that Georgia has gorges. And I developed...
  14. Shower Fart

Chip Kelly is the new Ohio State

The NFL has at least a short off season and roster stability. Going forward, I think most coaches who have the option will go to the NFL. Especially if they’ve already cashed in on a big contract.
  15. Shower Fart

Chip Kelly is the new Ohio State

This is such a weird offseason. And I think it will continue to be. No idea what else might happen, but it’ll be weird.