OkSooner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m on my fourth beer and it’s pearl jam night
    Reactions: tinp
    tinp
    tinp
    @OkSooner How do you like that new Pearl Jam album? I don't know how PJ can be under rated but I think people are missing some legendary art if they're not taking it in.
    OkSooner
    OkSooner
    I honestly don’t like any new classic rock like not even new Rolling Stones or bon jovi.
    tinp
    tinp
    I don't feel Pear Jam is anything like drooling Stones or Bonbon jovi.
    It’s finally summer in Edmonton.
    We never got a spring. It was six months of winter, now it’s summer, then it goes to fall for one month then winter
    I was watching an episode of cops and I saw Decade Cigarettes are 2.38/pack !? The cheapest you can get here is $12.20!
    Each year hundreds of football programs never make the playoffs and become another statistic. In Connecticut UConn is one of those failing programs. Their head coach has decided to bust open the books, pull back the doors and make a call for help — to Ball Rescue
    “4 hours isn’t a lot of time — I’ve gotta hey ever y hair right and doing both testicles so close together is going to be really tough.”
    Could you imagine Dave Navarro walking in on Ink Master and he’s like “ok gang! You all have 4 hours — to tattoo a REALISTIC ball sack — on your canvas’ forehead!”
    I’m freezing in my apartment. It’s almost spring ffs, I mean, I’m wearing boots in the middle of March! We get snow in MAY!
    OkSooner
    OkSooner
    Turns out the carrier is Canada post so I don’t really know what’s going to happen. I’m guessing they’ll leave it at the drug store post office for me :)
    tinp
    tinp
    Drug store/post office?? Where the fuck do you live Mayberry, Alberta, CANADA ??
    OkSooner
    OkSooner
    Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Yeah we all have post offices in our drug stores
    Just got myself an OU sweatshirt. I’ll take a picture of it when it arrives.
    tinp
    tinp
    The best gifts are the ones you give yourself.....brb....
    Gonna’ buy an NCAA sweatshirt soon. Hopefully my future girlfriends don’t steal it.
    tinp
    tinp
    "Future" Girlfriend...
    JY-162cm-64-jin-v-05.jpg
    TechRaiderRider
    TechRaiderRider
    crazy shit,
    but maybe
    not so crazy -
    guns up!!
    Something you guys don’t know about me: I cut my own hair dry because whenever I go to the barber they always wet it and cut it so it looks curly and weird. For some reason, I’m
    able to cut my own hair dry and it looks shOrr and straight right now. Even after the shower.
    And don’t even start with the vipers need a head coaching change because mark trester is also literally the best head coach in vipers history
    How can you say Aaron Murray isn’t right for the vipers? He leads the team in all time passing yards, rushing yards, touchdowns and he’s literally the best QB the vipers have ever had.
    Next up on the herd: Are the Guardians the #1 team in the league?
    tinp
    tinp
    Let's see St. Louis & Dallas first. Dallas is favorite to win the XFL McMahon Trophy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…